Posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,alt.california

Default More *** Republican hypocrites to be outed!

On Sep 5, 6:21 am, "Sid9" > wrote:
> Washington outing blogger says 'a few more' to come
> 09/04/2007 @ 8:57 am
> Filed by John Byrne
> Post omits Congressman Raw Story outed
>
> Move over, Larry Craig.
>
> The "most feared man" on Capitol Hill promises he's going to release the
> names of a few more closeted Republicans in the months to come.
>
> In a Tuesday profile of Washington outing blogger Mike Rogers by Jose
> Antonio Vargas, the 43-year-old activist says he plans to release the names
> of "a few more" closeted Congressmembers on his blog, blogACTIVE.
>
> The onetime fundraiser outed Larry Craig on his blog last October. Following
> his post, the Idaho Statesman dispatched a reporter to this story -- a piece
> which remained canned until revelations that Craig was arrested for lewd
> conduct in a Minneapolis airport bathroom appeared in August.
>
> Larry Craig wasn't "the first on my list," Rogers told the Post. "And the
> Idaho senator, who announced his resignation Saturday, 'won't be the last.'"
>
> Years before outing *** members of Congress became fashionable, Rogers was
> hot on the trail. RAW STORY joined Rogers in reporting on closeted ***
> members of Congress and senior officials who preached an anti-*** agenda in
> public but lived another life in private.
>
> In 2004, following up on a blog post, RAW STORY joined Rogers in reporting
> on *California Republican David Dreier*, who, according to associates and a
> former challenger, lived with his male chief of staff. Follow-up stories
> further revealed that Dreier paid his chief of staff from both his committee
> and office funds at a higher rate than similarly experienced aides.
>
> The report, which drew attention from the LA Daily News and Hustler, failed
> to draw attention from the mainstream press. At the time, an editor from the
> LA Times declared the piece a non-story in a conversation with RAW STORY and
> this reporter.
>
> Two Congressmen omitted
>
> The Washington Post omitted Rogers' work on Dreier. Dreier has vehemently
> denied allegations of his homosexuality. After being handpicked by erstwhile
> House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-TX) as his temporary successor, Dreier
> mysteriously vanished from the short list after a piece on RAW STORY
> revealing earlier reports that he previously lived with his chief of staff.
>
> The Post also left out *Rep. Jim McCrery (R-LA)*, who Rogers blogged about
> in October 2004.
>
> In addition, the article makes no mention of the outing of former
> *Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman*, an architect of
> President George W. Bush's victory in 2000, or the former Chief Financial
> Officer and Director of Administration for the *Republican National
> Committee Jay Banning*.
>
> This site reported on both. Mehlman denied allegations of his homosexuality;
> Banning said co-workers knew he was ***.
>
> 'I just like to get together with a guy'

> [...]

Stop worrying about sneaky gays; the real sodomy performed is
President Bush and most of Congress sucking
clean the fetid asses of the pro-illegal alien body. Then they bend
over to solicit contributions from the illegal alien employing cheap
labor lobby.

ted