Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Check out the Ultimate Recipe Collection.....yummie:/

Hi,

If you like to cook, but don't want to have tons of
cooking books lying all around the house, then this
is for you...

The "Ultimate Recipe Collection" gives you 12 of
the world's most tasteful Electronic cookbooks,
containing over 4650 Mouth-Watering recipes!

You'll never be without cooking ideas again for
the next 10 years if you make only one recipe
per day...

Go check it out right he
https://paydotcom.com/r/6304/emmccall/1525562/

Best greetings!

Elizabeth McCall

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Go check it out right hehttps://neverpay.com

I hate to burst your capitalistic bubble, but we don't buy recipes
here in this group - we share for free.

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy2 wrote:

> > Go check it out right hehttps://neverpay.com

> I hate to burst your capitalistic bubble, but we don't buy recipes
> here in this group - we share for free.

I don't know about you, but when I see a a subject header suggesting that
we check something out, my first reaction is to sort by order and look for
poster.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

I buy my SPAM in a can !!!!!!

Jr.