Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default traditional recipe

Dear All,

I would like to post traditional recipes around the world at
http://www.click-restaurant.com, if you have any time to help me
please send your traditional recipe to this email.
I would like to thank for all of you before.
Regard,

Tono

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 23, 8:27 pm, wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I would like to post traditional recipes around the world athttp://www.click-restaurant.com, if you have any time to help me
> please send your traditional recipe to this email.
> I would like to thank for all of you before.
> Regard,

The hot dog gravy on this site is not exactly like the St. Louis Style
hot dog gravy:
http://ga-server02.globalarray.net/u...k/Entrees.html
The StL Style boils the dogs, then reduces the weenie water and uses
it instead of part of the milk for the white sauce, which then becomes
"pink sauce."

Now, don't think I'd eat the stuff, but people do make it. They're
the same sort of folks who make fried bologna and American process
cheese on Wonder-type bread.

> Tono

--Bryan