Old 14-10-2003, 01:49 PM
K3

Default Trick or Treat

BOO!!!

I was diggin' out 'da 'ol Halloween decorations yesterday and found a few
2-1/2# bags of leftover candy from last year... still sealed in the original
packaging...

The Tootsie Rolls are still tender... everything was stored in an
semi-airtight container.

Is it safe to hand out this year? Or should I toss it out?

--
Kendall F. Stratton III
Fort Fairfield, Maine USA

http://home.maine.rr.com/k3

"Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!"

Old 14-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Peggy

K3 wrote:
BOO!!!

I was diggin' out 'da 'ol Halloween decorations yesterday and found a few
2-1/2# bags of leftover candy from last year... still sealed in the original
packaging...

The Tootsie Rolls are still tender... everything was stored in an
semi-airtight container.

Is it safe to hand out this year? Or should I toss it out?

--
Kendall F. Stratton III
Fort Fairfield, Maine USA

http://home.maine.rr.com/k3

"Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!"

What could possibly injure a Tootsie Roll? I'd give 'em out.
Cheers!
Peg

Old 14-10-2003, 07:54 PM
PENMART01

Peggy writes:

K3 wrote:

I was diggin' out 'da 'ol Halloween decorations yesterday and found
a few 2-1/2# bags of leftover candy from last year... still sealed in the
original packaging...

The Tootsie Rolls are still tender... everything was stored in an
semi-airtight container.

Is it safe to hand out this year? Or should I toss it out?

What could possibly injure a Tootsie Roll? I'd give 'em out.

Aging halloween candy can only be an improvement... even if they're jawbreaker
hard, so what, they're not your little punkinhead's dental bills... heheheheh

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Old 15-10-2003, 12:21 AM
Jack Schidt®

"K3" wrote in message
BOO!!!

I was diggin' out 'da 'ol Halloween decorations yesterday and found a few
2-1/2# bags of leftover candy from last year... still sealed in the

original
packaging...

The Tootsie Rolls are still tender... everything was stored in an
semi-airtight container.

Is it safe to hand out this year? Or should I toss it out?

It's safe, Ken. The half-life on that stuff approaches that of Thorium.

Jack Curie

Old 15-10-2003, 12:33 AM
JLove98905

Curious....does bagged candy usually have a stamped expiration date?

-Jen
Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright