Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Outback Steakhouse

In article >,
Skyhooks > wrote:

> > Some may not agree, but I have yet to have a bad meal at Outback.
> > It's generally my first choice for Birthdays. :-d
> >
> > I love the Rack of Lamb.
> > --
> > Peace, Om

> Same here. The few times I've gone to Outback, I've always liked their
> food. It was cooked to order and very tasty. I felt like I got my
> money's worth and would go more often if I could.
>
> I also think Outback is a bit different than most other restaurant
> chains (not counting fast-food joints here). I believe their
> franchisees are very active in their local communities with financial
> donations and personnel participation in projects like house building
> (and such). At least this is what I've noticed first-hand in my area.
>
> Sky

Last time we went, the chef came out and personally asked me some
questions before he prepared my meal. :-) I was trying to stay low carb
and while he understood that, he wanted to make sure I understood what
he planned to prepare.

It was cool.

The Rack of Lamb had also been removed from the menu due to a shortage
of availability, but turns out that a small amount was still available
for "custom" requests. They had some on hand that night.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.