Posted to cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking

Default will you enjoy this as much as me?

Im making a cup of coffee
not just any ordinary cup, but a practically free cup!

that's right, little or nothing

I bought commercial size filter packs of maxwell house 55c ea. ea pack makes
10 cups.
so, I got 20 cups for 1.10, which comes to 5c per cup.

nobody could enjoy that much taste for 5c as much as me

I put the grinds in my 250 dollar grinder/brewer, it's still running like a
champ

The bustello was actually good coffee, I looked for more but they were out
--

yeah... drueling now... can't wait to bust out a cup

Posted to cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking

"Glennbo" > wrote in message

> You could have gone to Star-Bucks and spent a universe of bucks for one

cup
> of frappacappachismug coffee wannabe substance with cardboard burn shield.

good point, maybe next time

Posted to cakewalk.coffeehouse,rec.food.cooking

On Jun 19, 7:47 am, Glennbo > wrote:
> killer robot "Virgil Caine is the
> name" > grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.coffeehouse and pressed these buttons...
>

> > Im making a cup of coffee
> > not just any ordinary cup, but a practically free cup!

> > that's right, little or nothing

> > I bought commercial size filter packs of maxwell house 55c ea. ea pack
> > makes 10 cups.
> > so, I got 20 cups for 1.10, which comes to 5c per cup.

> > nobody could enjoy that much taste for 5c as much as me

> > I put the grinds in my 250 dollar grinder/brewer, it's still running
> > like a champ

> > The bustello was actually good coffee, I looked for more but they were
> > out

> You could have gone to Star-Bucks and spent a universe of bucks for one cup
> of frappacappachismug coffee wannabe substance with cardboard burn shield.

And worse, the Starbucks coffee would have actually TASTED GOOD!

--Bryan

Enjoy Brooklyn1 General Cooking 8 05-08-2014 09:02 PM
Enjoy Under The Tuscan Sun... Italy Travel Diabetic 0 12-07-2007 10:39 AM
A few more Recipes for all to enjoy Gary General Cooking 0 11-10-2005 12:39 PM
How to enjoy a chard? [email protected] Wine 3 03-07-2005 07:08 PM
Enjoy!!!!!!!!! Misia Restaurants 2 26-02-2004 11:01 PM