Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Amazing Proofs by LORD Almighty GOD: The miracle of crossing the Red Sea, the miracle of the USS Texas, the miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes, Patsy's miracle, RFC's Pastorio dying on April Fool's day, and the futility of satan'

Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:

(1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:

http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

(2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
one casualty:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

(3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

(4) The miracle of the million-dollar guarantee backing the 2PD-OMER
Approach:

http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee

(5) Patsy's miracle:

http://PatsysMiracle.com

(6) Bob Pastorio (from rec.food.cooking) dying on April Fool's day (my
condolences to his surviving friends and family during this their
difficult time especially upon their realizing that Patsy's miracle
could have been Bob's miracle has he chosen wisely to turn to the
Great Physician, LORD Jesus Christ):

(7) The powerlessness of satan and his wimpy sockpuppets (demons):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...7488ab3720bfd?

May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his pathetic sockpuppets/
demons.

Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

Default Amazing Poof of delusion: advertising dangerous diet plan

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:
>
> (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

Disproven by logic and archeological studies.

> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
> one casualty:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

That's a miracle? you must be desparate.

> (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

Oh, I see, this is an advertising post...... lol..... poor desparate Andi.

I guess Tedi Haggard can't afford to pay you for the "massage" outcalls
anymore......

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

Default Amazing Proofs by LORD Almighty GOD: The miracle of crossing the Red Sea, the miracle of the USS Texas, the miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes, Patsy's miracle, RFC's Pastorio dying on April Fool's day, and the futility of sa

In article . com>,
says...
> (6) Bob Pastorio (from rec.food.cooking) dying on April Fool's day (my
> condolences to his surviving friends and family during this their
> difficult time especially upon their realizing that Patsy's miracle
> could have been Bob's miracle has he chosen wisely to turn to the
> Great Physician, LORD Jesus Christ):

PROOF that Chung wants that BWMDW award so bad.

His master Bob Pastorio is dead, and Greyfriars Chunky is still
performing his tricks.

Campaigning at its finest. Chung's soul is OWN3D by Bob from beyond the
grave.

FR
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 21, 10:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:
>
> (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>
> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
> one casualty:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>
> (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp
>
> (4) The miracle of the million-dollar guarantee backing the 2PD-OMER
> Approach:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee
>
> (5) Patsy's miracle:
>
> http://PatsysMiracle.com
>
> (6) Bob Pastorio (from rec.food.cooking) dying on April Fool's day (my
> condolences to his surviving friends and family during this their
> difficult time especially upon their realizing that Patsy's miracle
> could have been Bob's miracle has he chosen wisely to turn to the
> Great Physician, LORD Jesus Christ):
>
> http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html
>
> (7) The powerlessness of satan and his wimpy sockpuppets (demons):
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...7488ab3720bfd?
>
> May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his pathetic sockpuppets/
> demons.
>
> Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets"http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

------------- MOORE BEHOLD ----------

Right!

A smash hit at the Cannes Film Festival, Michael Moore's next
documentary "Sicko" will open in the U.S. in June. It asks the
nagging question: WHY, in a nation of vast wealth, does the U.S. have
50 million of its human being citizens denied MEDICAL INSURANCE?

The answers of course a

1) Fair-play in medicine scares the hell out of religious
conservatives who believe that poverty and bad luck are sent from
"god" or jesus, or god, jesus, joseph, and mary! Kind of an
intelligent design system.

2) The vast and rich U.S. health community -- medicine-makers,
hospital conglomerates, doctors, "health plans," politicians supported
by the pharmaceutical giants (including your White House war
criminal), and, naturally, lawyers -- want to protect their gaudy turf
from having to serve low- and non-paying poor people. (Our infamous
"little people.")

3) Fully ninety-percent of "the vast wealth" of the U.S. is
controlled by less than eight percent of its people, most of whom
belong in the categories mentioned in #2 above.

But Moore's film is described as a "comedy" that pokes both fun and
fingers at a national me-too conscience that prefers to hear, see, and
speak no evil.

Like YOU, maybe?

Can't wait until the bigoted, childish and immature "followers" of
Rush and his ilk start fuming about "Sicko." There's nothing that
entertains more than seeing and hearing millions of intolerant and
selfish racists crying "foul!"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...70.html?sub=AR
----------------------------

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 21, 10:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:
>
> (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>
> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
> one casualty:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>
> (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp
>
> (4) The miracle of the million-dollar guarantee backing the 2PD-OMER
> Approach:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee
>
> (5) Patsy's miracle:
>
> http://PatsysMiracle.com
>
> (6) Bob Pastorio (from rec.food.cooking) dying on April Fool's day (my
> condolences to his surviving friends and family during this their
> difficult time especially upon their realizing that Patsy's miracle
> could have been Bob's miracle has he chosen wisely to turn to the
> Great Physician, LORD Jesus Christ):
>
> http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html
>
> (7) The powerlessness of satan and his wimpy sockpuppets (demons):
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...7488ab3720bfd?
>
> May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his pathetic sockpuppets/
> demons.
>
> Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets"http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

--------------

Chung Guy:

Are you in reality the twin of that Virginia Tech shooter?

--------------

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 21, 3:09 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> Behold in manifold wonder :

http://www.mastercool.com/images/acr_manifold.jpg

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

neighbor Diane South (Chiquita Pudendai) wrote:

> > Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:
> >
> > (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
> >
> > http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
> >
> > (2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
> > one casualty:
> >
> > http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
> >
> > (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp
> >
> > (4) The miracle of the million-dollar guarantee backing the 2PD-OMER
> > Approach:
> >
> > http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee
> >
> > (5) Patsy's miracle:
> >
> > http://PatsysMiracle.com
> >
> > (6) Bob Pastorio (from rec.food.cooking) dying on April Fool's day (my
> > condolences to his surviving friends and family during this their
> > difficult time especially upon their realizing that Patsy's miracle
> > could have been Bob's miracle has he chosen wisely to turn to the
> > Great Physician, LORD Jesus Christ):
> >
> > http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html
> >
> > (7) The powerlessness of satan and his wimpy sockpuppets (demons):
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...7488ab3720bfd?
> >
> > May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his pathetic sockpuppets/
> > demons.

> Chung Guy:
>
> Are you in reality the twin of that Virginia Tech shooter?

No.

Truth is simple.

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In article . com>,
says...
> No.
>
> Truth is simple.

what hospitals do you have priveliges at?

Tell us the truth if you believe in it

FR
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

"Elocutus" > wrote in message
.. .
> Chiquita Pudendai > popped their head through the
> hatch
> and pleaded:
>
>> On May 21, 10:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> > wrote:
>>> Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:
>>>
>>> (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>>>
>>> http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>>>
>>> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
>>> one casualty:
>>>
>>> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>>>
>>> (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
>>>
>>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp
>>>
>>> (4) The miracle of the million-dollar guarantee backing the 2PD-OMER
>>> Approach:
>>>
>>> http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee
>>>
>>> (5) Patsy's miracle:
>>>
>>> http://PatsysMiracle.com
>>>
>>> (6) Bob Pastorio (from rec.food.cooking) dying on April Fool's day (my
>>> condolences to his surviving friends and family during this their
>>> difficult time especially upon their realizing that Patsy's miracle
>>> could have been Bob's miracle has he chosen wisely to turn to the
>>> Great Physician, LORD Jesus Christ):
>>>
>>> http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html
>>>
>>> (7) The powerlessness of satan and his wimpy sockpuppets (demons):
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...7488ab3720bfd?
>>>
>>> May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his pathetic sockpuppets/
>>> demons.
>>>
>>> Prayerfully in the infinite power of the Holy Spirit,
>>>
>>> Andrew <><
>>> --
>>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhDhttp://EmoryCardiology.com
>>>
>>> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
>>> with well-balanced diets"http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

>> --------------
>>
>> Chung Guy:
>>
>> Are you in reality the twin of that Virginia Tech shooter?
>>
>> --------------

> No. He's just as deeply ****ed up, he's got the fear and loathing, the
> sense of self pity and persecution, and the absolute lack of human empathy
> and compassion, he just hasn't got the guts.

He's also got the impulses.

Notice how he's been calling on supernatural beings to destroy "satan's
sockpuppets" (people who challenge and criticize him)?

These nuts hear voices, and think they're getting directions from dogs and
imaginery beings.

I don't think he's allowed into churches to grovel with others, anymore.

> --
> David Silverman AA#2208
> "If you are informed by God, you can be misinformed by nobody" - Osama Bin
> Laden

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On 22 May 2007 13:14:04 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>neighbor Diane South (Chiquita Pudendai) wrote:
>>
>> > Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:

Stunning incredulity would be more accurate.

>> > (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>> >
>> > http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

Mythology.

>> > (2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
>> > one casualty:
>> >
>> > http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

Not a miracle

>> > (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

Again, no miracle.

>> > (4) The miracle of the million-dollar guarantee backing the 2PD-OMER
>> > Approach:
>> >
>> > http://TruthRUS.org/Guarantee

Miracle? WTF??
Your "million dollar guarantee" is as cheesy as Kent Hovind's. Fortunately,
he's in the slammer now. With luck, you'll be his cellmate.

>> > (5) Patsy's miracle:
>> >
>> > http://PatsysMiracle.com

Nowhere near a miracle.
<snip more extraneous bullshit>

"A miracle, derived from the old Latin word miraculum meaning "something
wonderful", is a striking interposition of divine intervention by a god in the
universe by which the ordinary course and operation of Nature is overruled,
suspended, or modified."

None of your flimsy attributions come close.

BTW, I heeled a dog today. I'll call that a miracle.

--

"Abstinence makes the Church grow fondlers."

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 21, 10:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:
>
> (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

Never happened.

> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
> one casualty:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

Not a miracle.

Posted to alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

"Velvet Elvis" > wrote in message ...
> On 22 May 2007 13:14:04 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
>
>>neighbor Diane South (Chiquita Pudendai) wrote:

> Stunning incredulity would be more accurate.

> Mythology.

> Not a miracle

> Again, no miracle.

> Miracle? WTF??
> Your "million dollar guarantee" is as cheesy as Kent Hovind's. Fortunately,
> he's in the slammer now. With luck, you'll be his cellmate.

> Nowhere near a miracle.
> <snip more extraneous bullshit>
>
> "A miracle, derived from the old Latin word miraculum meaning "something
> wonderful", is a striking interposition of divine intervention by a god in the
> universe by which the ordinary course and operation of Nature is overruled,
> suspended, or modified."

Nope!

New Finds!
Exodus Revealed

During the Exodus, one of the most famous miracles of the Old Testament
took place. More than 3000 years have passed since Moses led two million
Israelites across the Red Sea and out of the bondage of Egypt. It is a
topic that so fascinated Hollywood director Cecil B. DeMille that he made
The Ten Commandments, twice. Steven Spielberg also took on the story in
The Prince Of Egypt. Now The Exodus Revealed follows the footsteps of the
children of Israel on an unforgettable journey of discovery. A journey
that reveals physical evidence for the Exodus, including: the remains of
3800 year old Hebrew settlements in Egypt's Nile Delta; Egyptian records
of the Israelites' bondage under Pharaoh; the precise route they may have
followed to freedom; their crossing site on shore of the Red Sea; and the
location of Mt. Sinai.

1 hour Media Player Video
- In the Guest Area => http://bibleweb.info/

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...

> On May 21, 10:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
> > Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:
> >
> > (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
> >
> > http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

> Never happened.
>
> > (2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
> > one casualty:
> >
> > http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

> Not a miracle.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe God was so tied up protecting the USS Texas that
he forgot to keep an eye on the USS Indianapolis after it delivered the
Fat Boy to Tinian Island. I guess those guys on the Texas must have been
much more powerful prayers than those on the Indy, don't you think? In
fact, those Texas crewmen must have even drowned out the prayers of the
Indy's sailor's as they were screaming at God to save them from the
sharks. The USS Texas had some damn powerful prayer makers! It was that
or God just liked the USS Texas more than the did the USS Indianapolis.

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church

Posted to alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Mck©® said...

> On Tue, 22 May 2007 19:48:15 -0400, "Ms. Zipper"
> > wrote:
>
> >why are you cross posted to unrelated newsgroups?

Because he's a notorious troll & spammer. Report his ass!

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

Ms. Zipper wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > Stunning incredulity would be more accurate.

> > Mythology.

> > Not a miracle

> > Again, no miracle.

> > Miracle? WTF??
> > Your "million dollar guarantee" is as cheesy as Kent Hovind's. Fortunately,
> > he's in the slammer now. With luck, you'll be his cellmate.

> > Nowhere near a miracle.
> > <snip more extraneous bullshit>
> >
> > "A miracle, derived from the old Latin word miraculum meaning "something
> > wonderful", is a striking interposition of divine intervention by a god in the
> > universe by which the ordinary course and operation of Nature is overruled,
> > suspended, or modified."
> >

> Nope!
>
> New Finds!
> Exodus Revealed
>
> During the Exodus, one of the most famous miracles of the Old Testament
> took place. More than 3000 years have passed since Moses led two million
> Israelites across the Red Sea and out of the bondage of Egypt. It is a
> topic that so fascinated Hollywood director Cecil B. DeMille that he made
> The Ten Commandments, twice. Steven Spielberg also took on the story in
> The Prince Of Egypt. Now The Exodus Revealed follows the footsteps of the
> children of Israel on an unforgettable journey of discovery. A journey
> that reveals physical evidence for the Exodus, including: the remains of
> 3800 year old Hebrew settlements in Egypt's Nile Delta; Egyptian records
> of the Israelites' bondage under Pharaoh; the precise route they may have
> followed to freedom; their crossing site on shore of the Red Sea; and the
> location of Mt. Sinai.
>
> 1 hour Media Player Video
> - In the Guest Area => http://bibleweb.info/

GOD is awesome !

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 22, 11:45 pm, St. Jackanapes >
wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...
>

> > On May 21, 10:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > > wrote:
> > > Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:

> > > (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:

> > >http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

> > Never happened.

> > > (2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
> > > one casualty:

> > >http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

> > Not a miracle.

> Oh, I don't know. Maybe God was so tied up protecting the USS Texas that
> he forgot to keep an eye on the USS Indianapolis after it delivered the
> Fat Boy to Tinian Island. I guess those guys on the Texas must have been
> much more powerful prayers than those on the Indy, don't you think? In
> fact, those Texas crewmen must have even drowned out the prayers of the
> Indy's sailor's as they were screaming at God to save them from the
> sharks. The USS Texas had some damn powerful prayer makers! It was that
> or God just liked the USS Texas more than the did the USS Indianapolis.

He was laughing when the ore carrier Edmund Fitzgerald went down.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...
>

> > On May 21, 10:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > > wrote:
> > > Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:

> > > (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:

> > >http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

> > Never happened.

> > > (2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
> > > one casualty:

> > >http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

> > Not a miracle.

> Oh, I don't know. Maybe God was so tied up protecting the USS Texas that
> he forgot to keep an eye on the USS Indianapolis after it delivered the
> Fat Boy to Tinian Island. I guess those guys on the Texas must have been
> much more powerful prayers than those on the Indy, don't you think? In
> fact, those Texas crewmen must have even drowned out the prayers of the
> Indy's sailor's as they were screaming at God to save them from the
> sharks. The USS Texas had some damn powerful prayer makers! It was that
> or God just liked the USS Texas more than the did the USS Indianapolis.

Quint was one of satan's sockpuppets, I guess.

" Little brown jeebus comes out of the cave... Swims into the hole...
Comes out of the hole... Goes back into the cave again... It's not too
good, is it Chung? "

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...
>

> > On May 21, 10:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > > wrote:
> > > Behold in manifold wonder and stunning amazement:

> > > (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:

> > >http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

> > Never happened.

> > > (2) The miracle of the USS Texas surviving both World Wars with only
> > > one casualty:

> > >http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

> > Not a miracle.

> Oh, I don't know. Maybe God was so tied up protecting the USS Texas that
> he forgot to keep an eye on the USS Indianapolis after it delivered the
> Fat Boy to Tinian Island. I guess those guys on the Texas must have been
> much more powerful prayers than those on the Indy, don't you think? In
> fact, those Texas crewmen must have even drowned out the prayers of the
> Indy's sailor's as they were screaming at God to save them from the
> sharks. The USS Texas had some damn powerful prayer makers! It was that
> or God just liked the USS Texas more than the did the USS Indianapolis.

Or the Space Shuttles Columbia and Challenger. Or the Thresher.
Or the WTC, and both planes that crashed into the towers. Or the
Titanic. Or the Hindenburg. Or the...

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...

> On May 22, 11:45 pm, St. Jackanapes >
> wrote:
> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...
> >

> > > On May 21, 10:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> > > Never happened.

> > > Not a miracle.

> > Oh, I don't know. Maybe God was so tied up protecting the USS Texas that
> > he forgot to keep an eye on the USS Indianapolis after it delivered the
> > Fat Boy to Tinian Island. I guess those guys on the Texas must have been
> > much more powerful prayers than those on the Indy, don't you think? In
> > fact, those Texas crewmen must have even drowned out the prayers of the
> > Indy's sailor's as they were screaming at God to save them from the
> > sharks. The USS Texas had some damn powerful prayer makers! It was that
> > or God just liked the USS Texas more than the did the USS Indianapolis.

> He was laughing when the ore carrier Edmund Fitzgerald went down.

That nautical *******! I've often wondered what distracted God when the
Titanic slowly sunk. Now I think that he may have been having a bit of
intentional fun. The iceberg that the Titanic struck was unusual because
it was not white like most bergs, but had a clear look caused by
continuous melting. I think that God blew his hot breath on that
iceberg, let it refreeze, and then blew on it some more, until it was
clear and impossible to see from a speeding ship.

God is one sick and devious diety!

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, welcome to the Holocene Epoch said...

> On May 22, 11:45 pm, St. Jackanapes >
> wrote:
> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...
> >

> > > On May 21, 10:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> > > Never happened.

> > > Not a miracle.

> > Oh, I don't know. Maybe God was so tied up protecting the USS Texas that
> > he forgot to keep an eye on the USS Indianapolis after it delivered the
> > Fat Boy to Tinian Island. I guess those guys on the Texas must have been
> > much more powerful prayers than those on the Indy, don't you think? In
> > fact, those Texas crewmen must have even drowned out the prayers of the
> > Indy's sailor's as they were screaming at God to save them from the
> > sharks. The USS Texas had some damn powerful prayer makers! It was that
> > or God just liked the USS Texas more than the did the USS Indianapolis.

> Quint was one of satan's sockpuppets, I guess.

And the shark was working for Jesus?

> " Little brown jeebus comes out of the cave... Swims into the hole...
> Comes out of the hole... Goes back into the cave again... It's not too
> good, is it Chung? "

I never was good with tying knots, unless me and a frisky girl were
tying knots with our naked bodies. I think that Popeye would approve.
Toot toot!

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...

> On May 22, 11:45 pm, St. Jackanapes >
> wrote:
> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...
> >

> > > On May 21, 10:09 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> > > Never happened.

> > > Not a miracle.

> > Oh, I don't know. Maybe God was so tied up protecting the USS Texas that
> > he forgot to keep an eye on the USS Indianapolis after it delivered the
> > Fat Boy to Tinian Island. I guess those guys on the Texas must have been
> > much more powerful prayers than those on the Indy, don't you think? In
> > fact, those Texas crewmen must have even drowned out the prayers of the
> > Indy's sailor's as they were screaming at God to save them from the
> > sharks. The USS Texas had some damn powerful prayer makers! It was that
> > or God just liked the USS Texas more than the did the USS Indianapolis.

> Or the Space Shuttles Columbia and Challenger. Or the Thresher.
> Or the WTC, and both planes that crashed into the towers. Or the
> Titanic. Or the Hindenburg. Or the...

Why, the Old Testament was right after all...Jehovah is a MASS MURDERER!

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, purpurroterwald said...

> St. Jackanapes > wrote in
> :
>

> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...

> >> He was laughing when the ore carrier Edmund Fitzgerald went down.

> > That nautical *******! I've often wondered what distracted God when
> > the Titanic slowly sunk. Now I think that he may have been having a
> > bit of intentional fun. The iceberg that the Titanic struck was
> > unusual because it was not white like most bergs, but had a clear look
> > caused by continuous melting. I think that God blew his hot breath on
> > that iceberg, let it refreeze, and then blew on it some more, until it
> > was clear and impossible to see from a speeding ship.
> >
> > God is one sick and devious diety!

> Jesus gets a hardon watching babies drown.

He picked that up from Dad running His old home movies of the Flood
story over and over. All powerful God drowns the entire population of
earth, except for one righteous alcoholic and family. Millions die
horribly by drowning, especially babies who cannot swim. Drunk's family
survives ordeal. Dad celebrates by getting schnockered with some monkeys
and by getting butt naked. Monkeys head home when drunk passes out. Sons
see naked butt and naturally help themselves to dad's bung. What Son of
an Omnipotent Deity wouldn't have some sexual maladjustments after
seeing that all His eternal life?

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister
said...

> On May 21, 3:09 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > wrote:
> >
> > Behold in manifold wonder :

> http://www.mastercool.com/images/acr_manifold.jpg

Hallelujah! For I have truly seen the wonders of the LORD!!

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 22, 3:32 pm, "Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister"
> wrote:
> On May 21, 3:09 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> > wrote:
> > Behold in manifold wonder :

> http://www.mastercool.com/images/acr_manifold.jpg

"My boss is a jewish HVAC repair tech."

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 23, 9:39 pm, St. Jackanapes >
wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, welcome to the Holocene Epoch said...
>

> > On May 22, 11:45 pm, St. Jackanapes >
> > wrote:
> > > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...

> > > Oh, I don't know. Maybe God was so tied up protecting the USS Texas that
> > > he forgot to keep an eye on the USS Indianapolis after it delivered the
> > > Fat Boy to Tinian Island. I guess those guys on the Texas must have been
> > > much more powerful prayers than those on the Indy, don't you think? In
> > > fact, those Texas crewmen must have even drowned out the prayers of the
> > > Indy's sailor's as they were screaming at God to save them from the
> > > sharks. The USS Texas had some damn powerful prayer makers! It was that
> > > or God just liked the USS Texas more than the did the USS Indianapolis.

> > Quint was one of satan's sockpuppets, I guess.

> And the shark was working for Jesus?
>
> > " Little brown jeebus comes out of the cave... Swims into the hole...

> > Comes out of the hole... Goes back into the cave again... It's not too
> > good, is it Chung? "

> I never was good with tying knots, unless me and a frisky girl were
> tying knots with our naked bodies. I think that Popeye would approve.
> Toot toot!

http://www.web-books.com/Classics/No...sWorkC5P1.htm:

One of these knots, known as the "Tomfool Knot" (Fig. 66), is used as
handcuffs
and has become quite famous, owing to its having baffled a number of
"Handcuff
Kings" and other performers who readily escaped from common knots and
manacles. It is made like the running knot (Fig. 62), and the firm end
is then
passed through the open, simple knot so as to form a double loop or
bow. If
the hands or wrists are placed within these loops and the latter drawn
taut,
and the loose ends tied firmly around the central part, a pair of
wonderfully
secure handcuffs results.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...

> On May 23, 9:39 pm, St. Jackanapes >
> wrote:
> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, welcome to the Holocene Epoch said...

> > > Quint was one of satan's sockpuppets, I guess.

> > And the shark was working for Jesus?
> >
> > > " Little brown jeebus comes out of the cave... Swims into the hole...

> > > Comes out of the hole... Goes back into the cave again... It's not too
> > > good, is it Chung? "

> > I never was good with tying knots, unless me and a frisky girl were
> > tying knots with our naked bodies. I think that Popeye would approve.
> > Toot toot!

> http://www.web-books.com/Classics/No...sWorkC5P1.htm:
>
> One of these knots, known as the "Tomfool Knot" (Fig. 66), is used as
> handcuffs
> and has become quite famous, owing to its having baffled a number of
> "Handcuff
> Kings" and other performers who readily escaped from common knots and
> manacles. It is made like the running knot (Fig. 62), and the firm end
> is then
> passed through the open, simple knot so as to form a double loop or
> bow. If
> the hands or wrists are placed within these loops and the latter drawn
> taut,
> and the loose ends tied firmly around the central part, a pair of
> wonderfully
> secure handcuffs results.

I bed that John Wayne Gacy knew that one. He was always showing the kids
his "rope tricks." Just before suffocating them with his cock up their
ass.

For some reason your link failed.

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 24, 8:35 pm, Father Haskell > wrote:

> and the loose ends tied firmly around the central part, a pair of
> wonderfully
> secure handcuffs results.

it's this huuuge axiom of terms fh

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ

On May 25, 4:14 am, St. Jackanapes >
wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Father Haskell said...
>

> > On May 23, 9:39 pm, St. Jackanapes >
> > wrote:
> > > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, welcome to the Holocene Epoch said...

> > > And the shark was working for Jesus?

> > > I never was good with tying knots, unless me and a frisky girl were
> > > tying knots with our naked bodies. I think that Popeye would approve.
> > > Toot toot!

> >http://www.web-books.com/Classics/No...otsWork/KnotsW...

> > One of these knots, known as the "Tomfool Knot" (Fig. 66), is used as
> > handcuffs
> > and has become quite famous, owing to its having baffled a number of
> > "Handcuff
> > Kings" and other performers who readily escaped from common knots and
> > manacles. It is made like the running knot (Fig. 62), and the firm end
> > is then
> > passed through the open, simple knot so as to form a double loop or
> > bow. If
> > the hands or wrists are placed within these loops and the latter drawn
> > taut,
> > and the loose ends tied firmly around the central part, a pair of
> > wonderfully
> > secure handcuffs results.

> I bed that John Wayne Gacy knew that one. He was always showing the kids
> his "rope tricks." Just before suffocating them with his cock up their
> ass.

He was a decent enough xian to read them the psalms first.

> For some reason your link failed.

Jebus did it. Again. Try this:

http://caltest.vet.upenn.edu/fieldse...TR/TOMFOOL.htm