Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea, the miracle of the USS Texas, the miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes, and Pastorio dying on April Fool's day.

Behold in wonder and amazement:

(1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:

http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea

(2) The miracle of the USS Texas:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

(3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

(4) Bob Pastorio dying from cancer of "unknown origin" on April Fool's
day:

My condolences remain with the family and friends of Bob Pastorio who
have survived him in this there sad and difficult time.

(5) What could have been Bob's miracle if he had turned to LORD Jesus
Christ:

http://PatsysMiracle.com

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

....we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

Here's how to be forgiven by GOD too:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

In article .com>,
says...
> Behold in wonder and amazement:

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes

On 17 May 2007 13:06:19 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
>(1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>
>http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>
>(2) The miracle of the USS Texas:
>
>http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

That's not a miracle, you dense ****.
Having an arm or leg grow back, now that's a miracle. And, I might add,
something your deity isn't capable of.

--

"And lo, Jesus did say unto the soldiers 'Not the OTHER hand.
Ow shit, that hurts! You assholes!' "
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes

Default CHUNGIAN HOWLING: Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: ying on April Fool's day.

Modern archaeology has disproven the whole Exodus myth.

"Andrew B. <SNIP>

Chung goes into a fit of silent howling when I disprove his nonsense posts.

Life is good.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes

On May 17, 9:06 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:
> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
> (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>
> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>
> (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp
>
> (4) Bob Pastorio dying from cancer of "unknown origin" on April Fool's
> day:
>
> http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html
>
> My condolences remain with the family and friends of Bob Pastorio who
> have survived him in this there sad and difficult time.
>
> (5) What could have been Bob's miracle if he had turned to LORD Jesus
> Christ:
>
> http://PatsysMiracle.com

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/00/c...654956,00.html

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes

In article .com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote:

> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>

> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

So was every ship not sunk in WW2 a miracle? Geeze!

--
John #1782

"We should always be disposed to believe that which appears to us to be
white is really black, if the hierarchy of the church so decides."

- Saint Ignatius Loyola (1491-1556) Founder of the Jesuit Order.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 17 May 2007 13:06:19 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
>(1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:

Unless you have a recipe for cooking Jesus, GET LOST.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...1e4842810dad6?
> >
> > "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> > LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
> >
> > Amen ! ! !

> Greywolf! Welcome to the show.

Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.

You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Cary whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

In article .com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...1e4842810dad6?
> > >
> > > "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> > > LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
> > >
> > > Amen ! ! !

> > Greywolf! Welcome to the show.

> Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.

Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
actual functioning sense of humor. I promise that,
should you ever find yurself similarly stricken, I shall
return the solicitude.

-- cary

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Greywolf! Welcome to the show.

> > Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.

> Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
> actual functioning sense of humor.

Sense of humor is not an affliction.

Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

Default Poof of Delusion: Andi Chung

Chung, you remind me of a flea bitten dog, seeking an imaginery master....
and leaving unwanted smelly droppings all over Usenet...

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> > Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.

>> Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
>> actual functioning sense of humor.

> Sense of humor is not an affliction.
>
> Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><

Just exactly would you like from me Andy? Can we have sex even though I'm
an athiest now?

> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Tammy Faye" > wrote in message ...

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message ups.com...
>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>>> Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
>>> actual functioning sense of humor.

>> Sense of humor is not an affliction.
>>
>> Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
>>
>> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>>
>> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>>
>> Andrew <><

> Just exactly would you like from me Andy? Can we have sex even though I'm an athiest now?
>
>> --
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>> http://EmoryCardiology.com
>>
>> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
>> with well-balanced diets."
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

brother Melchizedek reposted:
> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Sense of humor is not an affliction.
> >>
> >> Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
> >>
> >> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >>
> >> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> > Just exactly would you like from me Andy?

Your annihilation.

> > Can we have sex even though I'm an athiest now?

No.

Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

May GOD annihilate you soon.

Prayerfully in the awesome power of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

Op Sun, 20 May 2007 02:03:34 +0200 schreef Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>:

> brother Melchizedek reposted:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
>>>>>>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...1e4842810dad6?

>> possible." --

>>> Just exactly would you like from me Andy?

> Your annihilation.
>
>>> Can we have sex even though I'm an athiest now?

> No.
> Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:
> http://www.av1611.org/hell.html
> May GOD annihilate you soon.
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome power of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

It seems that you have really lost it now, Andrew. I never would have
believed you could get even worse than before, but you did. Please get
help, it pains me to see any human being being so sick.

--
Hannele
aa #2221
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

neighbor Hannele wrote:
> > brother Melchizedek reposted:
> >>>>>>>

> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...1e4842810dad6?

> >> possible." --

> > Your annihilation.

> > No.
> >
> > Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:
> > http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

> It seems that you have really lost it now, Andrew.

In my continued ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE keeps me
completely well.

> I never would have
> believed you could get even worse than before, but you did.

>From your perspective as an atheist, a closer walk with GOD would

understandably be a worse state...

.... for you.

> Please get
> help, it pains me to see any human being being so sick.

Your being untruthful simply shows that you are lost:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul,
mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Reverently fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

May you wisely surrender to HIM by publicly declaring with your mouth
that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

On 19 May 2007 17:03:34 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:

>brother Melchizedek reposted:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

>> > Just exactly would you like from me Andy?

>Your annihilation.
>
>> > Can we have sex even though I'm an athiest now?

>No.
>
>Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:
>
>http://www.av1611.org/hell.html
>
>May GOD annihilate you soon.
>
>Prayerfully in the awesome power of the Holy Spirit,
>
>Andrew <><

What a hypocritical cocksucker you are.

FWIW, god doesn't need any prompting from you to annihilate anyone. Since
this time yesterday, he's stood idly by and watched 16,000 children die
horrible deaths from starvation and disease. He'll do the same thing
tomorrow, and the day after...

If Jesus loves me, why doesn't he ever send me flowers?
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> brother Melchizedek reposted:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

>> > Just exactly would you like from me Andy?

> Your annihilation.

That kind of hate won't get you past the pearly gates ya know!

>> > Can we have sex even though I'm an athiest now?

> No.
>
> Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:
>
> http://www.av1611.org/hell.html
>
> May GOD annihilate you soon.
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome power of the Holy Spirit,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> neighbor Hannele wrote:
>> > brother Melchizedek reposted:

>> > Your annihilation.

>> > No.
>> >
>> > Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:
>> > http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

>> It seems that you have really lost it now, Andrew.

> In my continued ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE keeps me
> completely well.
>
>> I never would have
>> believed you could get even worse than before, but you did.

>>From your perspective as an atheist, a closer walk with GOD would

> understandably be a worse state...
>
> ... for you.
>
>> Please get
>> help, it pains me to see any human being being so sick.

> Your being untruthful simply shows that you are lost:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp
>
> This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul,
> mind, and strength:

Who has the fork?

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp
>
> Reverently fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>
> May you wisely surrender to HIM by publicly declaring with your mouth
> that "Jesus is LORD:"
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> http://EmoryCardiology.com
>
> "Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
> with well-balanced diets."
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks

On May 19, 8:40 pm, purpurroterwald > wrote:

> > Your annihilation.

> > No.

> > Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:

> >http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

> > May GOD annihilate you soon.

> This must be an example of that "love" thing that christers talk about so
> much.

The boy should be in the greeting card business.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

Op Sun, 20 May 2007 02:50:06 +0200 schreef Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>:

> neighbor Hannele wrote:
>>> brother Melchizedek reposted:
>>>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...1e4842810dad6?

>>> Your annihilation.

>>> No.
>>>
>>> Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:
>>> http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

>> It seems that you have really lost it now, Andrew.

> In my continued ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE keeps me
> completely well.
>
>> I never would have
>> believed you could get even worse than before, but you did.

> From your perspective as an atheist, a closer walk with GOD would
> understandably be a worse state...
>
> ... for you.

Ha, it's no skin of my nose where you choose to have a stroll. Keep it up,
exercise is good for you.

>> Please get
>> help, it pains me to see any human being being so sick.

> Your being untruthful simply shows that you are lost:

Where and how have I been untruthful?

> This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul,
> mind, and strength:

Victory? What do you think you've won?

> Reverently fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

I don't dread anything and I don't fear anything either, not even that god
of yours.

> May you wisely surrender to HIM by publicly declaring with your mouth
> that "Jesus is LORD:"

Not bloody likely.

But seriously: get help now, Andrew. You need it, it will make you a much
happier person.

--
Hannele
aa #2221
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> brother Melchizedek reposted:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> > > Just exactly would you like from me Andy?

> Your annihilation.
>
> > > Can we have sex even though I'm an athiest now?

> No.

So, you would only have sex with brother Melchizedek when he was a
Christian?

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church

"Thou hast the keys of Paradise, oh just, subtle, and mighty opium!"
-Thomas De Quincey

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> neighbor Hannele wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > brother Melchizedek reposted:

> > > Your annihilation.

> > > No.
> > >
> > > Suggested reading for the atheists who have been spectating:
> > > http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

> > It seems that you have really lost it now, Andrew.

> In my continued ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE keeps me
> completely well.

Have you been to a gun store yet?

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
SAY GOODBYE TO JERRY FALLWELL: http://www.jackanapes.ws/jerry.html

"Thou hast the keys of Paradise, oh just, subtle, and mighty opium!"
-Thomas De Quincey

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...1e4842810dad6?
> > >
> > > "With man this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible." --
> > > LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
> > >
> > > Amen ! ! !

> > Greywolf! Welcome to the show.

> Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.
>
> You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Cary whom I love
> unconditionally.

How come you don't love me, Andy? Didn't Jesus say to love thine
enemies? Well, I'd like to hear you say that you love me, too! Why, I
might even find my way to the path of Jesus if I knew that you loved me
despite my finding great amusement with you. What do you say?

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
SAY GOODBYE TO JERRY FALLWELL: http://www.jackanapes.ws/jerry.html

"Thou hast the keys of Paradise, oh just, subtle, and mighty opium!"
-Thomas De Quincey

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.

> > Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
> > actual functioning sense of humor.

> Sense of humor is not an affliction.
>
> Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Why am I not on your list, Andy? Do you need me to blaspheme the Holy
Ghostie? I've even got all kinds of health maladies for your enjoyment?
Maybe that's why I'm not on your list? My adrenal glands have quit
working correctly, I have spinal stenosis pinching nerves, I have
protruding disks in my lumbar spine pressing on nerves, and this should
convince you of my need for inclusion on your hit list: I have diabetes.
Just like you're favorite dead man Bob Pastorino. I have diabetes
because I have to take hydrocotesone due to my malfunctioning adrenals.
Surely that's the result of divine retribution?

Or maybe you just don't have the balls to put me on your list. I think
that you're afraid of me, Andy. I think that you believe that my Mojo is
more powerful than yours. I scare you. Is this why you will not put me
on your list? You're a scardy CAT?

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
SAY GOODBYE TO JERRY FALLWELL: http://www.jackanapes.ws/jerry.html

"Thou hast the keys of Paradise, oh just, subtle, and mighty opium!"
-Thomas De Quincey

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Tammy Faye said...

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> >> Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
> >> actual functioning sense of humor.

> > Sense of humor is not an affliction.
> >
> > Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
> >
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >
> > Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
> >
> > Andrew <><

> Just exactly would you like from me Andy? Can we have sex even though I'm
> an athiest now?

Andy only likes to have sex with things like this:

http://www.jackanapes.ws/ani/wiggler.gif

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
SAY GOODBYE TO JERRY FALLWELL: http://www.jackanapes.ws/jerry.html

"Thou hast the keys of Paradise, oh just, subtle, and mighty opium!"
-Thomas De Quincey

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
> (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>
> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas:
>
> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>
> (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp
>
> (4) Bob Pastorio dying from cancer of "unknown origin" on April Fool's
> day:
>
> http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html
>
> My condolences remain with the family and friends of Bob Pastorio who
> have survived him in this there sad and difficult time.
>
> (5) What could have been Bob's miracle if he had turned to LORD Jesus
> Christ:
>
> http://PatsysMiracle.com
>
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> special...
>
> ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>
> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>
> Here's how to be forgiven by GOD too:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Behold here God's awesome work:

http://www.jackanapes.ws/ani/wiggler.gif

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
SAY GOODBYE TO JERRY FALLWELL: http://www.jackanapes.ws/jerry.html

"Thou hast the keys of Paradise, oh just, subtle, and mighty opium!"
-Thomas De Quincey

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

On May 20, 11:13 pm, St. Jackanapes >
wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...
>

> > neighbor Hannele wrote:

> > > It seems that you have really lost it now, Andrew.

> > In my continued ever closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE keeps me
> > completely well.

> Have you been to a gun store yet?

"Easy Andy" comes to *you,* Andy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NWYxEGs9y...elated&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NktbkMz1f...elated&search=

How would you, Andrew Chung, like to be that rain?

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, purpurroterwald said...

> St. Jackanapes > wrote in
> :
>
> >> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> > Why am I not on your list, Andy? Do you need me to blaspheme the Holy
> > Ghostie? I've even got all kinds of health maladies for your
> > enjoyment? Maybe that's why I'm not on your list? My adrenal glands
> > have quit working correctly, I have spinal stenosis pinching nerves, I
> > have protruding disks in my lumbar spine pressing on nerves, and this
> > should convince you of my need for inclusion on your hit list: I have
> > diabetes. Just like you're favorite dead man Bob Pastorino. I have
> > diabetes because I have to take hydrocotesone due to my malfunctioning
> > adrenals. Surely that's the result of divine retribution?
> >
> > Or maybe you just don't have the balls to put me on your list. I think
> > that you're afraid of me, Andy. I think that you believe that my Mojo
> > is more powerful than yours. I scare you. Is this why you will not put
> > me on your list? You're a scardy CAT?

> Early on, people were making it a game to see how many different nyms they
> could get him to list. Several people got two or three nyms listed, and I
> think one person got five or six nyms listed. Heh. Now he won't list you
> unless he's absolutely certain that you're not already on the list under a
> different nym. No use trying to convince that you're not, though, because
> you're a goddamn lying heathen.

Oh, I see. It doesn't matter that I have a website blaspheming Jesus and
poking fun at Chung. It could all be a slick atheist plot to get two
nyms on his hit list. My you just can't outsmart that Chung, can you?

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
SAY GOODBYE TO JERRY FALLWELL: http://www.jackanapes.ws/jerry.html

"Thou hast the keys of Paradise, oh just, subtle, and mighty opium!"
-Thomas De Quincey

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"St. Jackanapes" > wrote in message ...

> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...
>
>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> > Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
>> > actual functioning sense of humor.

>> Sense of humor is not an affliction.
>>
>> Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
>>
>> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Why am I not on your list, Andy?

Hey Larry Jackowski, U R on my list! (-:

Yep!

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diabetes

"St. Jackanapes" > wrote in message ...

> Larry Jackowski likes to have sex with things like this:
>
> http://www.jackanapes.ws/ani/wiggler.gif

Now, now, now mow! That's Deborah DeStefano's crotch!

I though she only dated "youn black studs"? Oh that right
Larry Jackowski is black byt not yourm, but compared to Deborah
50+, he's "young", huh, shame on you Larry Jackowski
(aka St. Jackanapes). (-:

Posted to alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

"St. Jackanapes" > wrote in message ...

> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...
>
>> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>>
>> (1) The miracle of the parting of the Red Sea:
>>
>> http://TruthRUS.org/RedSea
>>
>> (2) The miracle of the USS Texas:
>>
>> http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought
>>
>> (3) The miracle of the 2PD-OMER Approach curing type-2 diabetes:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp
>>
>> (4) Bob Pastorio dying from cancer of "unknown origin" on April Fool's
>> day:
>>
>> http://bobs-amanuensis.livejournal.com/8728.html
>>
>> My condolences remain with the family and friends of Bob Pastorio who
>> have survived him in this there sad and difficult time.
>>
>> (5) What could have been Bob's miracle if he had turned to LORD Jesus
>> Christ:
>>
>> http://PatsysMiracle.com
>>
>> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
>> special...
>>
>> ...we are simply forgiven by GOD:
>>
>> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>>
>> Here's how to be forgiven by GOD too:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay
>>
>> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

> Behold here God's awesome work:

UR welcome! (-:

Posted to alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

>> > Sense of humor is not an affliction.
>> >
>> > Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
>> >
>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>> >
>> > Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>> >
>> > Andrew <><

UR welcome! (-:

Posted to alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

>> > Thanks for your concern over my being afflicted with an
>> > actual functioning sense of humor.

>> Sense of humor is not an affliction.
>>
>> Nor would cognitive deficits be indicative of a sense of humor.
>>
>> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

UR welcome! (-:

Posted to alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology

>> > Greywolf! Welcome to the show.

>> Sad to note that your affliction is getting worse.
>>
>> You remain in my prayers, dear neighbor Cary whom I love
>> unconditionally.

UR welcome! (-:

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, blu said...

> St. Jackanapes > wrote in
> :
>

> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, purpurroterwald said...
> >
> >> St. Jackanapes > wrote in
> >> :

> >> Early on, people were making it a game to see how many different nyms
> >> they could get him to list. Several people got two or three nyms
> >> listed, and I think one person got five or six nyms listed. Heh.
> >> Now he won't list you unless he's absolutely certain that you're not
> >> already on the list under a different nym. No use trying to convince
> >> that you're not, though, because you're a goddamn lying heathen.

> > Oh, I see. It doesn't matter that I have a website blaspheming Jesus
> > and poking fun at Chung. It could all be a slick atheist plot to get
> > two nyms on his hit list. My you just can't outsmart that Chung, can
> > you?
> >

> < ahem >
> I made Chung leave usenet for about a week once. Yet- where is my
> recognition? This calls for .. something.

Oh really? Do tell! It sure sounds like something that you should be
recognized for.

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
"Thou hast the keys of Paradise, oh just, subtle, and mighty opium!"
-Thomas De Quincey
"May GOD annihilate satan soon starting with his worthless sockpuppets."

- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

On May 21, 9:54 am, blu > wrote:
> St. Jackanapes > wrote :
>

> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, purpurroterwald said...

> >> St. Jackanapes > wrote in
> :

> >> Early on, people were making it a game to see how many different nyms
> >> they could get him to list. Several people got two or three nyms
> >> listed, and I think one person got five or six nyms listed. Heh.
> >> Now he won't list you unless he's absolutely certain that you're not
> >> already on the list under a different nym. No use trying to convince
> >> that you're not, though, because you're a goddamn lying heathen.

> > Oh, I see. It doesn't matter that I have a website blaspheming Jesus
> > and poking fun at Chung. It could all be a slick atheist plot to get
> > two nyms on his hit list. My you just can't outsmart that Chung, can
> > you?

> < ahem >
> I made Chung leave usenet for about a week once. Yet- where is my
> recognition? This calls for .. something.

An encore. 52 of them.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, blu said...

> St. Jackanapes > wrote in
> :
>

> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, blu said...
> >
> >> St. Jackanapes > wrote in
> >> :

> >> < ahem >
> >> I made Chung leave usenet for about a week once. Yet- where is my
> >> recognition? This calls for .. something.

> > Oh really? Do tell! It sure sounds like something that you should be
> > recognized for.
> >

> It was nothing, actually.
>
> He'd been crowing about how good of a husband and provider he was.
> I simply asked if his wife knew that he spent his days chatting up women
> on the internet.
>
> < dead silence for close to a week >

I wonder if that's when she left him?

--
St. Jackanapes ~ Bearer of The One True Liver ~
Ordained Minister & Holy Saint of The Universal Life Church
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws | FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630
"The ejaculate from satan has the consistency and smell of emesis."
- Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, blu said...

> St. Jackanapes > wrote in
> :
>

> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, blu said...
> >
> >> St. Jackanapes > wrote in
> >> :

> >> It was nothing, actually.
> >>
> >> He'd been crowing about how good of a husband and provider he was.
> >> I simply asked if his wife knew that he spent his days chatting up
> >> women on the internet.
> >>
> >> < dead silence for close to a week >

> > I wonder if that's when she left him?
> >

> If so, then I can add "homewrecker" to my list. hahaha!!!

Go for it!