Old 23-04-2007, 07:31 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

Chatty Cathy wrote:

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now! - and yes, it is food related

Reminded me of the old joke: "Last night I dreamed I was eating a giant
marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone!"

Regarding Sheldon's problems with integrity, I think the last choice should
have just said "not applicable," without saying "I never remember my
dreams." I was smart enough to figure out that intent in the survey, even
though it's not what was written.

Bob

Old 23-04-2007, 11:20 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
Chatty Cathy wrote:

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now! - and yes, it is food related

Reminded me of the old joke: "Last night I dreamed I was eating a giant
marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone!"

Regarding Sheldon's problems with integrity, I think the last choice should
have just said "not applicable," without saying "I never remember my
dreams." I was smart enough to figure out that intent in the survey, even
though it's not what was written.

Okay, I see your point....

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Old 23-04-2007, 11:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy said...

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
Chatty Cathy wrote:

http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now! - and yes, it is food related

Reminded me of the old joke: "Last night I dreamed I was eating a giant
marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone!"

Regarding Sheldon's problems with integrity, I think the last choice
should have just said "not applicable," without saying "I never
remember my dreams." I was smart enough to figure out that intent in
the survey, even though it's not what was written.

Okay, I see your point....

It's "I see your point but your hair conceals it!" g

Andy