General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-04-2007, 06:34 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,802
Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

Sheldon wrote:
On Apr 22, 12:31?pm, Chatty Cathy wrote:
http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now! - and yes, it is food related


Wouldn't let me vote. In the first section I clicked that I Never
dream about food... but then there was no corresponding answer in part
2, I would have had to lie.


Nope. You are wrong. The question was clearly about "food" dreams not
about "other" dreams...
Get with the program Sheldon LOL

And just "fib" next time
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-04-2007, 06:45 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 149
Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

Chatty Cathy wrote in message
...
Sheldumb brayed:


Wouldn't let me vote. [..]


"USER, n.: The word computer professionals use when they mean
'idiot.'"
-- Dave Barry, 'Claw Your Way to the Top'"


And just "fib" next time


As is his usual...

The Ranger
---
The 56k modem teaches us patience, humility, and the love of quiet
contemplation, grasshopper.
-- Kylie, AM Nov. '02


  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-04-2007, 07:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,876
Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:34:34 +0200, Chatty Cathy
wrote:

Sheldon wrote:
On Apr 22, 12:31?pm, Chatty Cathy wrote:
http://www.recfoodcooking.com/

Vote now! - and yes, it is food related


Wouldn't let me vote. In the first section I clicked that I Never
dream about food... but then there was no corresponding answer in part
2, I would have had to lie.


Nope. You are wrong. The question was clearly about "food" dreams not
about "other" dreams...
Get with the program Sheldon LOL


You neglected to add that both parts 2 and 3 have "I don't remember my
dreams" as an option.


--
See return address to reply by email
  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-04-2007, 10:00 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,551
Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

sf wrote:
Chatty Cathy wrote:
Sheldon wrote:
Chatty Cathy wrote:
http://www.recfoodcooking.com/


Vote now! - and yes, it is food related


Wouldn't let me vote. *In the first section I clicked that I Never
dream about food... but then there was no corresponding answer in part
2, I would have had to lie.


Nope. You are wrong. The question was clearly about "food" dreams not
about "other" dreams...
Get with the program Sheldon LOL


You neglected to add that both parts 2 and 3 have "I don't remember my
dreams" as an option.


That would be the lie, because I do remember my dreams. I dream about
a lot of things (you don't want to know), I just never dream about
food. If the survey were constructed correctly it would instruct
anyone who chose 'I never dream about food' to Vote Now without going
to part 2 and part 3... or part 2 and part 3 should each have the
choice "I never dream about food". That survey was definitely
constructed incorrectly... I would not say it were it not true.

Sheldon

  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-04-2007, 10:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,802
Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

Sheldon wrote:


That would be the lie, because I do remember my dreams. I dream about
a lot of things (you don't want to know),


No *I* don't... hehehe

I just never dream about
food. If the survey were constructed correctly it would instruct
anyone who chose 'I never dream about food' to Vote Now without going
to part 2 and part 3... or part 2 and part 3 should each have the
choice "I never dream about food". That survey was definitely
constructed incorrectly... I would not say it were it not true.


OK. I will raise this matter at the next r.f.c (GC) Global Cook-in, and
bring it before the CCE (Cabal Committee of Elders) for their judgment
on this matter.

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy - Ooops, I almost forgot - TINC - dammit.


  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-04-2007, 11:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,551
Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

On Apr 22, 5:04�pm, Chatty Cathy wrote:
Sheldon wrote:

That would be the lie, because I do remember my dreams. *I dream about
a lot of things (you don't want to know),


No *I* don't... hehehe

I just never dream about
food. *If the survey were constructed correctly it would instruct
anyone who chose 'I never dream about food' to Vote Now without going
to part 2 and part 3... or part 2 and part 3 should each have the
choice "I never dream about food". *That survey was definitely
constructed incorrectly... I would not say it were it not true.


OK. I will raise this matter at the next r.f.c (GC) Global Cook-in, and
bring it before the CCE (Cabal Committee of Elders) for their judgment
on this matter.


I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell... I've too many detractors.

Sheldon Roocourt

  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 22-04-2007, 11:10 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,802
Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

Sheldon wrote:


I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell... I've too many detractors.

Sheldon Roocourt

Hmph. Being "Rood" is no excuse

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 23-04-2007, 07:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,983
Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:04:46 +0200, Chatty Cathy
wrote:

Sheldon wrote:


That would be the lie, because I do remember my dreams. I dream about
a lot of things (you don't want to know),


No *I* don't... hehehe

I just never dream about
food. If the survey were constructed correctly it would instruct
anyone who chose 'I never dream about food' to Vote Now without going
to part 2 and part 3... or part 2 and part 3 should each have the
choice "I never dream about food". That survey was definitely
constructed incorrectly... I would not say it were it not true.


OK. I will raise this matter at the next r.f.c (GC) Global Cook-in, and
bring it before the CCE (Cabal Committee of Elders) for their judgment
on this matter.


why bother? if they have any sense they'll just tell you to tell
sheldon to **** off.

your polite pal,
blake


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I have a dream.. Peter Lucas (SAS RET) General Cooking 0 05-12-2010 09:01 PM
New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream.... jmcquown General Cooking 0 24-04-2007 10:57 AM
New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream.... Barry General Cooking 0 23-04-2007 08:04 PM
New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream.... -L. General Cooking 1 23-04-2007 07:41 PM
New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream.... Bob Terwilliger[_1_] General Cooking 2 23-04-2007 11:38 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017