Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New survey on the RFC site: Dream a little dream....

Chatty Cathy wrote:

> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now! - and yes, it is food related

Reminded me of the old joke: "Last night I dreamed I was eating a giant
marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone!"

Regarding Sheldon's problems with integrity, I think the last choice should
have just said "not applicable," without saying "I never remember my
dreams." I was smart enough to figure out that intent in the survey, even
though it's not what was written.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>
>> Vote now! - and yes, it is food related

> Reminded me of the old joke: "Last night I dreamed I was eating a giant
> marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone!"
>
> Regarding Sheldon's problems with integrity, I think the last choice should
> have just said "not applicable," without saying "I never remember my
> dreams." I was smart enough to figure out that intent in the survey, even
> though it's not what was written.

Okay, I see your point....

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chatty Cathy said...

> Bob Terwilliger wrote:
>> Chatty Cathy wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>>>
>>> Vote now! - and yes, it is food related

>> Reminded me of the old joke: "Last night I dreamed I was eating a giant
>> marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone!"
>>
>> Regarding Sheldon's problems with integrity, I think the last choice
>> should have just said "not applicable," without saying "I never
>> remember my dreams." I was smart enough to figure out that intent in
>> the survey, even though it's not what was written.

> Okay, I see your point....

It's "I see your point but your hair conceals it!" <g>

Andy