Posted to alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.med.cardiology

Default Proof of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day and diabetic FR remains very angry about this.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/FR

> in other words, you can't.

No.

Won't:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...672186825db4d?

Suggested viewing:

http://InterviewWithGOD.com/Forgiven

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

The Official SMC FAQ List:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth/FAQ

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks

brother Mu wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>
> >Any particular reason that after having responded to several of your posts, and asking several questions, you have ignored the same?

Free will.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks

On Apr 14, 12:44 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" >
wrote:
> brother Mu wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > >Any particular reason that after having responded to several of your posts, and asking several questions, you have ignored the same?

> Cowardice.

IFYPFY.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks
Mu Mu is offline

On 14 Apr 2007 04:44:37 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> brother Mu wrote:

>>>Any particular reason that after having responded to several of your posts,
>>>and asking several questions, you have ignored the same?

> Free will.
>
> May GOD bless you.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>
> Andrew <><

She's practicing her, wait a minute, Kittrell says there is no free
will. But she freely ignores Mu so there must be...well, now Mu
confused.

Not really. I think Mu has caught her intellectually speeding well
outside her credentials.
Posted to sci.med.cardiolog,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks

Mu > wrote:

>On 14 Apr 2007 04:44:37 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> Free will.
>>
>> May GOD bless you.
>>
>> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,
>>
>> Andrew <><

>She's practicing her, wait a minute, Kittrell says there is no free
>will. But she freely ignores Mu so there must be...well, now Mu
>confused.
>
>Not really. I think Mu has caught her intellectually speeding well
>outside her credentials.

What there a point to this post?

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.med.cardiology

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...

>> > Attempt at social engineering noted.

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/FR
>
>> in other words, you can't.

> No.

When I read the header, I thought it was YOU who's died.

What a ****ing disappointment *I* had eh?

--
Beav

VN 750