Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.atheism,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

Default Proof of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day and FR remains angry about it.

convicted and stricken FR wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
> > friend > wrote:

> > >As an attorney, I disagree. The fact that the matter went to arbitration
> > >strongly suggests that Dr. Chung's employment contract had an arbitration
> > >clause in it. Generally speaking, the party whose contract contains the
> > >arbitration clause - in this case the medical practice -makes sure that the
> > >arbitrator is a business like the American Arbitration Association which is
> > >known for being favorable to the party which contracts for its services.
> > >
> > >And since the contract likely had an arbitration clause, that means that Dr.
> > >Chung couldn't have filed a lawsuit. Well, he could have, but the employer
> > >would have filed a motion to compel arbitration and it would have been
> > >granted.
> > >
> > >And as I've noted before, I just don't understand all the venom against Dr.
> > >Chung. Yes, his religious views certainly appear eccentric to many of us,
> > >but he has a medical degree from an eccelent medical school and he shares
> > >his knowledge with people here for free. It's obvious that most of his
> > >"haters" just enjoy sparring with him.

> > Chung desperately wants to be a victim.

No.

GOD's will be done and not my will.

> Chung wants to appear to be the victim.

See above.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/FR

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are not perfect.

We are simply forgiven:

http://InterviewWithGOD.com/Forgiven

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

The Official SMC FAQ List:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth/FAQ

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD > with yet
another email address spewed:

>convicted and stricken FR wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

Coward.

>> > Chung desperately wants to be a victim.

>No.
>
>GOD's will be done and not my will.

Replying through a proxy is a sign of cowardice.

>> Chung wants to appear to be the victim.

>See above.

How many times are you going to be spamming the same subject line,
spammer?

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Art Deco wrote:
> False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD > with yet
> another email address spewed:
>
>> convicted and stricken FR wrote:
>>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> Coward.

>> No.
>>
>> GOD's will be done and not my will.

> Replying through a proxy is a sign of cowardice.
>>> Chung wants to appear to be the victim.

>> See above.

> How many times are you going to be spamming the same subject line,
> spammer?

Scared *** Ducks shouldn't complain about spam.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

Default Proof of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day and diabetic FR remains angry about it.

friend Henry Schmidt wrote:
> satan via another sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote::

> >> No.
> >>
> >> GOD's will be done and not my will.

> > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>

> >> See above.

> > How many times are you going to be spamming the same subject line,
> > spammer?

> Scared *** Ducks shouldn't complain about spam.

Especially when they have lost their free will because satan owns
them:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...9f72abe5705dc?

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' ever-lasting love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

May HIS immortal brethren pray for our dying mortal friends and
neighbors:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In memory of our dearly departed Bob(this one) Pastorio:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

The Official SMC FAQ List:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth/FAQ

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking

False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD > with yet
another email address spewed:

>friend Henry Schmidt wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

>> satan via another sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

Coward.

>> > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>

>> > How many times are you going to be spamming the same subject line,
>> > spammer?

>> Scared *** Ducks shouldn't complain about spam.

>Especially when they have lost their free will because satan owns
>them:

You're an idiot, Chung. You and PorchMonki are perfect for each other.
It remains my free will to laugh in your general direction.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking,alt.astronomy

Art Deco wrote:
> False prophet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD > with yet
> another email address spewed:
>
>> friend Henry Schmidt wrote:

> Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
>
>>> satan via another sockpuppet (demon) wrote:

> Coward.

>>> Scared *** Ducks shouldn't complain about spam.

>> Especially when they have lost their free will because satan owns
>> them:

> You're an idiot, Chung. You and PorchMonki are perfect for each other.
> It remains my free will to laugh in your general direction.

*** Ducks are giggling naives.

AD=PTP=quivering *** Duckie