Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Group Questionnaire

I am a Psychology student at the University Of Manchester, UK and am
conducting a study on communication in online groups. I will be
collecting data through the use of a questionnaire. It would be
greatly appreciated if you could take the time to fill in the
questionnaire by clicking onto the link below. All answers are
confidential and the results will be anonymous. You may stop
participating at any time. Thank you very much.

This link will forward you to the questionnai http://www.webpoll.org/psych/laconsent.htm

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 10, 12:38 pm, "Laura-Student"
> wrote:
> I am a Psychology student at the University Of Manchester, UK and am
> conducting a study on communication in online groups. I will be
> collecting data through the use of a questionnaire. It would be
> greatly appreciated if you could take the time to fill in the
> questionnaire by clicking onto the link below. All answers are
> confidential and the results will be anonymous. You may stop
> participating at any time. Thank you very much.
>
> This link will forward you to the questionnaihttp://www.webpoll.org/psych/laconsent.htm

This crap is frowned on here. Go away.
Lynn from Fargo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10 Mar 2007 15:10:11 -0800, "Lynn from Fargo" >
wrote:

>On Mar 10, 12:38 pm, "Laura-Student"
> wrote:
>> I am a Psychology student at the University Of Manchester, UK and am
>> conducting a study on communication in online groups. I will be
>> collecting data through the use of a questionnaire. It would be
>> greatly appreciated if you could take the time to fill in the
>> questionnaire by clicking onto the link below. All answers are
>> confidential and the results will be anonymous. You may stop
>> participating at any time. Thank you very much.
>>
>> This link will forward you to the questionnaihttp://www.webpoll.org/psych/laconsent.htm

>This crap is frowned on here. Go away.
>Lynn from Fargo

It's the second time around to boot.

--
See return address to reply by email

Simple Questionnaire MannyOceans General Cooking 0 27-08-2008 02:09 AM
Simple Questionnaire MannyOceans Winemaking 0 27-08-2008 01:50 AM
Simple Questionnaire MannyOceans Wine 0 27-08-2008 01:49 AM
Simple Questionnaire MannyOceans General 0 27-08-2008 01:48 AM
Group Questionnaire Laura-Student General Cooking 6 13-03-2007 07:24 PM