Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default No Knead Bread Recipe

On Jan 31, 2:07 pm, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
> wrote:
> Got this from a very close friend in email. With her permission, I am
> posting it here. [snip]

"With *her* permission"?! She's copied the entire article from the
NYT, who is she to be giving permission?

You were perhaps in the hospital when we had the several long threads
about this? A number of people tried it successfully. My results
were pretty good but not so great as to make us increase our
relatively minor use of bread. It did make me think of looking around
garage sales for another bread machine, though. I used to like using
that for kneading and rising, after which I'd take it out and shape it
into what I wanted and bake it in the oven. When the machine gave up
working we didn't miss it enough to replace it with a new one. -aem