Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Salsas

In article 1>,
"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" > wrote:

>and a mango salsa. I tasted the
> mango salsa and boy does it have a different flavor to it. It's too
> good to dip chips in and not much heat anyway. I'm trying to think
> of what to do with it. I'm thinking maybe over fish or maybe as a
> grilled chicken glaze. Any ideas from anyone?
> Michael

I'm not so much for glazing grilled food but I'm really big on putting a
gob of stuff at the side of the plate in front of me at the table on
which the grilled meat is placed. I'm partial to apricot butter but
those funky salsa thangs would work swell, too.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller - blahblahblog -

Salsas ms_peacock General Cooking 5 14-01-2007 05:22 PM
Salsas Tara General Cooking 1 14-01-2007 02:09 AM
Salsas The Cook General Cooking 0 13-01-2007 06:26 PM
Salsas ravenlynne General Cooking 0 13-01-2007 02:39 PM
Salsas (10) Duckie ® Recipes 0 21-11-2005 08:47 PM