Old 21-12-2006, 10:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Noka Chocolate Article

Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:

http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78

Har har har! I'll bet that caused a bit of indigestion
over at Noka Chocolate.

Old 21-12-2006, 10:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article , says...
Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:

http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78

Har har har! I'll bet that caused a bit of indigestion
over at Noka Chocolate.

Good lord! What, pray tell, are the *first* most expensive chocolates
in the world?

Bob
Old 22-12-2006, 12:09 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson said...

Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:

http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78

Har har har! I'll bet that caused a bit of indigestion
over at Noka Chocolate.

Interesting to a point but certainly long winded. I skipped to the end after
part 2...

"If you or your gift recipient are rich, stupid, and vain, Noka is probably
the way to go."

Andy
Old 22-12-2006, 12:47 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message
Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:

http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78

Chocolate for the too rich to stoop to buying Hershey's, Nestle's, or even
Godiva?? No thanks.

Cindi

Old 22-12-2006, 12:51 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

yetanotherBob wrote:

In article , says...
Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:

http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78

Har har har! I'll bet that caused a bit of indigestion
over at Noka Chocolate.

Good lord! What, pray tell, are the *first* most expensive chocolates
in the world?

This one:

http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/07/cx_...hisSpeed=35000

Old 22-12-2006, 04:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson wrote:
Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:

http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78

Har har har! I'll bet that caused a bit of indigestion
over at Noka Chocolate.

I love good chocolate. I'd rather have a little very good chocolate
than a lot of inferior stuff, but I'm damned if I'll apply for a bank
loan to get it!

Melissa