FoodBanter.com

-   -   Noka Chocolate Article (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/110406-noka-chocolate-article.html)

Mark Thorson 21-12-2006 10:15 PM

Noka Chocolate Article

Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:

http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78

Har har har! I'll bet that caused a bit of indigestion
over at Noka Chocolate.

yetanotherBob 21-12-2006 10:39 PM

Noka Chocolate Article

In article >, says...
> Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
> great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:

http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78

> Har har har! I'll bet that caused a bit of indigestion
> over at Noka Chocolate.

Good lord! What, pray tell, are the *first* most expensive chocolates
in the world?

Bob

Andy[_2_] 22-12-2006 12:09 AM

Noka Chocolate Article

Mark Thorson said...

> Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
> great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:
>
> http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78
>
> Har har har! I'll bet that caused a bit of indigestion
> over at Noka Chocolate.

Interesting to a point but certainly long winded. I skipped to the end after
part 2...

"If you or your gift recipient are rich, stupid, and vain, Noka is probably
the way to go."

Andy

Cindi - HappyMamatoThree 22-12-2006 12:47 AM

Noka Chocolate Article

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
> Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
> great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:
>
> http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78

Chocolate for the too rich to stoop to buying Hershey's, Nestle's, or even
Godiva?? No thanks.

Cindi

Mark Thorson 22-12-2006 12:51 AM

Noka Chocolate Article

yetanotherBob wrote:

> In article >, says...
> > Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
> > great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:

http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78

> > Har har har! I'll bet that caused a bit of indigestion
> > over at Noka Chocolate.
> >

> Good lord! What, pray tell, are the *first* most expensive chocolates
> in the world?

This one:

http://www.forbes.com/2006/02/07/cx_...hisSpeed=35000

[email protected] 22-12-2006 04:14 AM

Noka Chocolate Article

Mark Thorson wrote:
> Someone recently posted a link in rec.food.chocolate to this
> great article about the second-most-expensive chocolate in the world:
>
> http://www.dallasfood.org/modules.ph...article&sid=78
>
> Har har har! I'll bet that caused a bit of indigestion
> over at Noka Chocolate.

I love good chocolate. I'd rather have a little very good chocolate
than a lot of inferior stuff, but I'm damned if I'll apply for a bank
loan to get it!

Melissa