Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sorta back

Ahoy people
My hard drive took the hard dive last week. Sometime next week, while
I'm off work, I'm hoping to sit down and replace it. The only time I
wish I had an actual desktop computer instead of a teeny tiny laptop is
when I have to open the damned thing and play with the fiddly bits on
the inside.

So I'm trying out Google Groups for now and we'll see how this goes.

obfood:
I went to my mom's this last weekend and canned all manner of holiday
treats to give away for Christmas this year. I left there with 120
jars!
I made:
Corn relish
Orange Cranberry sauce