Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cure your kidney stones with home remedy

You may be wondering what exactly a kidney stone is. Well hopefully
after reading this you will have a better understanding as to what is
happening in your urinary tract.
A kidney stone is a solid piece of material that forms from
crystallization of excreted substances in the urine. Different kinds of
kidney stones are formed from salts in the urine .
The stone may stay in the kidney or even break loose and travel down
the urinary tract. A small stone may actually leave the body, however
larger stones can get stuck in the ureter (the tube that connects the
kidney to the bladder) or the urethra (the tube that connects to the
bladder and allows urine to exit the body). A stone can be as small as
a grain of sand or as large as a pearl. In rare cases kidney stones can
grow to the size of golf balls. They are smooth or jagged in texture
and range in color from yellow to brown. There are many different types
of kidney stones.
Calcium Stones (This is the primary type, and my remedy dissolves these
literally within hours)
Struvite Stones (These types can lead to infection in the urinary
tract)
Uric Acid Stones (When too much acid in the urine)
Cystine Stones (These stones are very rare, and usually hereditary)
In my research I frequented many pharmacies, natural health stores,
doctors offices and so on...but last October, I met a man who would
share with me several remedies that his family has used for years! For
privacy the man wants to remain anonymous but agreed to let me share
this remedy with others. I met him while I was in a pharmacy looking at
different kinds of products for kidney stones. He was in the natural
health aisle and joked about how I must have it bad and he was
surprised I was walking!
He then told me "Don't buy all that junk, you're just wasting your
money!" So I asked him what he would suggest. He then shared with me
some information that literally changed my life forever! He took out a
pen and asked me for a piece of paper and wrote down a list of
ingredients, as well as some quick recipes.
See, while he was growing up his mother gave him some very old family
recipes that has worked for everybody he has ever mentioned it to
including himself! He told me that most people dissolve and pass their
Kidney Stones within less than 3 hours of using these simple to find
ingredients and follow this at home cure!
http://kidneystoneiv.blogspot.com/#

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

http://spamtoneiv.blogspot.com/#

I didn't know Google blogspot SPAM cured them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

George wrote:
> wrote:

http://spamtoneiv.blogspot.com/#

> I didn't know Google blogspot SPAM cured them.

I've had two. Both passed or moved within 3 hours but required heavy
sedation in an emergency room which was kinda nice. Well not entirely.
For the first it took an endless amount of time for my wife to check
her cadaverish husband into the medical-industrial complex. Once the
IV was in place, it could have been nice except they kept dragging me
for xrays, trying to get a good pic of my innerds. The third time
rolling from the gurney onto that hard table must have taken, for I was
released and sent home with a couple of prescriptions that I filled but
never took. The second time I've forgotten because then I knew what
was happenng to me, that I was not going to die and that it was just a
matter of time and the drugs.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Abe wrote:
> This is just the old olive oil and lemon juice cure for kidney stones
> that makes it way around the web from time to time. Pay no heed.

I won't. But if I have a third one I'll ask my doc for some heavy
prescriptions
and pass it at home. The emergency room IVs are nice, but all the xrays
are just documentation of what's probably going to happen anyway.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"stark" > wrote:

> Abe wrote:
> > This is just the old olive oil and lemon juice cure for kidney stones
> > that makes it way around the web from time to time. Pay no heed.

> I won't. But if I have a third one I'll ask my doc for some heavy
> prescriptions
> and pass it at home. The emergency room IVs are nice, but all the xrays
> are just documentation of what's probably going to happen anyway.

The Olive oil and Lemon juice purge is for Gall stones, not kidney
stones...

Do some research first.

Best thing for kidney stones is go consult a good urologist.

My mom's urologist at the VA hospital recommended LOTS of water, and
supplementation using Magnesium and Citric Acid.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The human can live well and healthy under eating and
depriving the body of vitamins and minerals .
Medicating stones is suicide .

Obviously stones are caused by :

Calcium , the inability of the body to rid excess .
You will die if the body is wrongly dumping Ca on destruction
of bone , but excess intake of Ca is to stop intaking !

Uric acid is from over eating , you can eat a terrible diet
full of purines and never get close to stones , for the body
easily consumes all the pdts !
Its like many systems in the body , example Cholesterol .
If you eat one small meal a day of lard and a bit of carbohydrate
the body will convert the lard to glucose and , N2 and dump
excess N2 in the urine and in the colon ( NH4+ ).
Because of the small intake , the body cant make stones
nor hardening of arteries nor any other problems , for
the quantity is too low , the body easily converts the
small amount .

There is NO scientific evidence that singulary or collectively
supports cholesterol intake as a cause of disease of any kind .
Pork has NOT been proven to have any bad elements
of any kind .
It is impossible to create C' stones in the bladder if intake
is "normal" . All humans over eat for a simple brain loop
that goes ballistic if the stomach is not filled at every
opportunity .
That open loop has 100's of excuses ....

1) If you dont fill stomach , the acid will give you heart burn .
WRONG , body will stop dumping HCL and your
stomach will feel full and very relaxed !!

2) if you dont get enough meat , your muscles will waste .
Wrong , carbs are easily converted to Aminos .
and B-12 is poorly stored , so eating one ounce a month
of pork is an expedient , will not harm , only speeds up
the assimilation of glucose in the duedenum .
But the open loop says you feel better quick when
you DO take that ounce !
Your brain releases endorphins when it thinks
you did correct !

3) When you challenge your body for undereating , it
rids itself of excess and does opposite on others .

Nit imbalance will force body to store more NH3 in colon and
aminos .
The typ human takes in 700 mg /day and thus dumps
100 mg/day N !

A healthy human who takes 10 mg /day has no problems
and dumps zero .
The human is not good at dumping aminos ( N ) , it causes
serious problems . We are omnivors , but taking in
700 mg/day causes nebulous diseases , but splurging
and eating pork chops once a week is easily converted
and dumped .

But that open loop in the brain will not dump endorphins
if we dont over eat ! So ya want pain , stop over eating .

But the pain is optional , if you find a need to
fast in short periods , say 4 days at a time , you will
teach brain to add endorphins even when fasting .
You will feel light headed , maybe even
mild headaches , but they are only as you teach the brain
......they go away .

60 , white male , 2 years ago i had GERD , got rid
of it after 3 months of pain .... in one day !

I stopped eating , the acid went away in one day
did not return for weeks , felt no pain at all , but i did
teach the body how to conserve glucose and had only
minor G shortage , took OJ and felt great an hour later .

Humans create aminos and proteins from carbohydrates !

White table sugar can make albumin and fast muscle tissue
and cholesterol !!

There is no DIOXINS nor bleaches in sugar .

The body uses oxidants everywhere .
DO NOT TAKE ANTI-OXIDANTS

ViT D is toxic , it causes children to be hyperactive .
It can not be taken as a supplement .
Only as a medication and only if your are sick !

Vit C is NOT a vital amino acid .
It is a common carbohydrate , trace .... Citric acid
is another common carb used by body .

Saturated fats are bad only if taken in excess ,
the body has a limit threashold .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> Best thing for kidney stones is go consult a good urologist.

There are no good urologists. Most were trained for Abu Grabass,
or whatever that prison is called. You want proof. Go in and ask
for TUMT, one of the most modern, most sophisticated, most
effective means of eliciting true confessions ever devised and
recommended by the AMA.

As for my kidney stones, my urologist and I had a pleasant session
reviewing my xrays, then he gave me a small cup to **** in and
watch for the little flakes. De facto.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article om>,
"stark" > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> > Best thing for kidney stones is go consult a good urologist.
> >

> There are no good urologists. Most were trained for Abu Grabass,
> or whatever that prison is called. You want proof. Go in and ask
> for TUMT, one of the most modern, most sophisticated, most
> effective means of eliciting true confessions ever devised and
> recommended by the AMA.
>
> As for my kidney stones, my urologist and I had a pleasant session
> reviewing my xrays, then he gave me a small cup to **** in and
> watch for the little flakes. De facto.

If you can live with the pain, more power to ya.

The Urologist at the VA gave some very good advice... part of which was
to avoid cranberry tablets. Cranberries are very high in oxalic acid and
most kidney stones are made from Oxalates. Water water water is the
key! Keep yourself WELL hydrated and stones are not anywhere near as
likely to accumulate! Learn to like water.

Too many people drink anything but water. There really is no substitute.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:

> The Urologist at the VA gave some very good advice... part of which was
> to avoid cranberry tablets. Cranberries are very high in oxalic acid and
> most kidney stones are made from Oxalates. Water water water is the
> key! Keep yourself WELL hydrated and stones are not anywhere near as
> likely to accumulate! Learn to like water.

Also, high doses of vitamin C also contribute
toward oxalates, hence raise the risk of kidney
stones:

J Nutr. 2005 Jul;135(7):1673-7.
Ascorbate increases human oxaluria and kidney stone risk.
Massey LK, Liebman M, Kynast-Gales SA.
Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition,
Washington State University, Spokane,WA.

Currently, the recommended upper limit for
ascorbic acid (AA) intake is 2000 mg/d. However,
because AA is endogenously converted to oxalate
and appears to increase the absorption of
dietary oxalate, supplementation may increase
the risk of kidney stones. The effect of AA
supplementation on urinary oxalate was studied
in a randomized, crossover, controlled design in
which subjects consumed a controlled diet in a
university metabolic unit. Stoneformers (n = 29;
SF) and age- and gender-matched non-stoneformers
(n = 19; NSF) consumed 1000 mg AA
twice each day with each morning and evening
meal for 6 d (treatment A), and no AA for 6 d
(treatment N) in random order. After 5 d of
adaptation to a low-oxalate diet, participants lived
for 24 h in a metabolic unit, during which they
were given 136 mg oxalate, including 18 mg
(13)C(2) oxalic acid, 2 h before breakfast;
they then consumed a controlled very low-oxalate
diet for 24 h. Of the 48 participants, 19
(12 stoneformers, 7 non-stoneformers) were identified
as responders, defined by an increase in 24-h
total oxalate excretion > 10% after treatment A
compared with N. Responders had a greater 24-h
Tiselius Risk Index (TRI) with AA
supplementation (1.10 +/- 0.66 treatment A vs.
0.76 +/- 0.42 treatment N) because of a 31%
increase in the percentage of oxalate absorption
(10.5 +/- 3.2% treatment A vs. 8.0 +/- 2.4%
treatment N) and a 39% increase in endogenous
oxalate synthesis with treatment A than during
treatment N (544 +/- 131 A vs. 391 +/- 71 umol/d N).
The 1000 mg AA twice each day
increased urinary oxalate and TRI for calcium
oxalate kidney stones in 40% of participants,
both stoneformers and non-stoneformers.