Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dark chocolate might reduce blood pressure, study suggests

CHICAGO - A small study suggests that eating dark chocolate can lower
your blood pressure
- a delicious instance in which something that tastes good might, for a
change, be good for
you, too.

http://www.chocolatebite.blogspot.com

koko

Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko wrote:
> CHICAGO - A small study suggests that eating dark chocolate can lower
> your blood pressure
> - a delicious instance in which something that tastes good might, for a
> change, be good for
> you, too.
>
> http://www.chocolatebite.blogspot.com
>
> koko

Note the source...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

koko wrote:
> CHICAGO - A small study suggests that eating dark chocolate can lower
> your blood pressure
> - a delicious instance in which something that tastes good might, for a
> change, be good for
> you, too.
>
> http://www.chocolatebite.blogspot.com
>
> koko

How about a link to the study results, rather than a link to a site
with the history of chocolate? What does the link have to do with your
post?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

salgud wrote:
> koko wrote:
> > CHICAGO - A small study suggests that eating dark chocolate can lower
> > your blood pressure
> > - a delicious instance in which something that tastes good might, for a
> > change, be good for
> > you, too.
> >
> > http://www.chocolatebite.blogspot.com
> >
> > koko

> How about a link to the study results, rather than a link to a site
> with the history of chocolate? What does the link have to do with your
> post?

The fact that this person is crossposting this and also going by the
name "koko" makes me think that they are just trying to get some hits
on their website and/or sell some chocolate.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> The fact that this person is crossposting this and also going by the
> name "koko" makes me think that they are just trying to get some hits
> on their website and/or sell some chocolate.

and/or = or

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christine Dabney > wrote in
:

> On 10 Nov 2006 22:22:21 -0800,
> wrote:
>
>>The fact that this person is crossposting this and also going
>>by the name "koko" makes me think that they are just trying to
>>get some hits on their website and/or sell some chocolate.

> Koko is a long and established poster here...and is not
> spamming.
>
> Christine

Seems to be spamming many groups according to Google archives.

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=aut...%40gmail.com&s
tart=0&scoring=d&num=100&hl=en&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_mi nd=1&as_minm=1&as
_miny=1981&as_maxd=11&as_maxm=11&as_maxy=2006&safe =off&filter=0

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sandi > wrote in
news.net:

Shorter link http://makeashorterlink.com/?U6163152E