Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default For those who have coin to spare and don't want to cook

I ran into this website tonight for "freshdining.com" which is a gourmet
diet food delivery service in the Los Angeles area. For aprox $50 a day
they'll deliver your meals to the house daily. All portioned up and
packaged in some sort of carrying bag that you can carry around town
with you. Some quasi celebrity type endorsements, and a very nice
looking "Sky meals" program to serve your private jet.
Sooooooooo this is how the rich do it, eh?
The menus look great but yowsa! Some of these testimonials come from
couples who are spending near $3,000./month to eat this food and not cook.
It would be a nice gift to give a new mom or person coming out of the
hospital, I imagine? If you could afford it, I mean. I like how they
claim to deliver to your house daily before 6AM and you just leave
yesterdays bag out to be picked up. Hey, not unlike the milk man of
bygone era!
www.freshdining.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 01:13:24 -0400, Goomba38 >
wrote:

>I ran into this website tonight for "freshdining.com" which is a gourmet
>diet food delivery service in the Los Angeles area. For aprox $50 a day
>they'll deliver your meals to the house daily. All portioned up and
>packaged in some sort of carrying bag that you can carry around town
>with you. Some quasi celebrity type endorsements, and a very nice
>looking "Sky meals" program to serve your private jet.
>Sooooooooo this is how the rich do it, eh?
>The menus look great but yowsa! Some of these testimonials come from
>couples who are spending near $3,000./month to eat this food and not cook.
>It would be a nice gift to give a new mom or person coming out of the
>hospital, I imagine? If you could afford it, I mean. I like how they
>claim to deliver to your house daily before 6AM and you just leave
>yesterdays bag out to be picked up. Hey, not unlike the milk man of
>bygone era!
>www.freshdining.com

and it seems to be diet food to boot!
--