Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Outcome, was Chicken Thighs: The New Frontier, and a Question

"notbob" > wrote in message
. ..
> On 2006-10-09, cybercat > wrote:
>
>> everything being very precise, cleans for a HOBBY, that sort of thing.

>> house for five years and never used her oven. She gives me the willies.

> ROFL!!....
>
> I've met those types. Whatta hoot. I knew one lady that would clean
> guests ashtrays between ash flicks. Unnerving.
>
>> a bite. Happily, she couldn't ruin him completely.

> So you're saying there is one thing he won't remove the bone from?

ahahaha!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
. ..
> On 2006-10-09, cybercat > wrote:
>
>> Yep. I love the consistency of the marinated thighs,

> Geez, cyber, your making for some hard reading, here.

notbob! Behave yourself!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chicken Thighs: The New Frontier, and a Question

In article . net>,
"Gregory Morrow"
<gregorymorrowBEYONDTHEVALLEYOFTHELOAFHEADS@earthl ink.net> wrote:

> > I prefer Boars Head brand... when I can get it. :-)
> > Best franks there are imho!

> My local soopermart (Treasure Island) now carries the entire Boar's Head
> line, it's what they feature in their deli.. The franks are usually on
> sale, next time I go I'll pick up a couple pounds...

The long franks are better than the hot dogs... by far.
They even have natural casings instead of collagen casings.

I hate collagen casings! I can't digest them and they bother my stomach.

> > I don't think I'd serve kraut on the side tho'. Franks, braut's or even
> > Italian sausage go well with either one and is a "stand alone" dish!
> >
> > Maybe some steamed mixed FF veggies?

> "FF" = "Full - Featured"...???
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

<lol> Fresh Frozen! ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:06:16 -0500, notbob > wrote:
>
> >On 2006-10-09, cybercat > wrote:
> >
> >> everything being very precise, cleans for a HOBBY, that sort of thing.

> >> house for five years and never used her oven. She gives me the willies.

> >ROFL!!....
> >
> >I've met those types.
> >

> How about the people who have a perfectly good dishwasher or garbage
> disposal in their kitchens but won't use them because they're afraid
> they will "break"?
> --
> See return address to reply by email

Or put plastic slip covers on their furniture and leave the plastic
wrapping on their lampshades. ......Sharon
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh pshaw, on Thu 12 Oct 2006 09:59:18a, biig meant to say...

> sf wrote:

thing.

willies.

>> >ROFL!!....
>> >
>> >I've met those types.
>> >

>> How about the people who have a perfectly good dishwasher or garbage
>> disposal in their kitchens but won't use them because they're afraid
>> they will "break"?
>> --
>> See return address to reply by email

> Or put plastic slip covers on their furniture and leave the plastic
> wrapping on their lampshades. ......Sharon

I was once in a house like that, and every possible path one could walk was
covered with a plastic runner.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Clinton excuse #15: Hey - I just do what the wife says