Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default License to Grill

Anyone want to start a Jimmy fan club with me? :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter wrote:

> Anyone want to start a Jimmy fan club with me? :-)

Who's Jimmy? The show I know of is hosted by a guy named
Rob Rainford.

<http://home.discovery.com/fansites/licensetogrill/bio/bio.html>

It's a decent show with some nice recipes and tips
from time to time.

--
Reg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

>> Anyone want to start a Jimmy fan club with me? :-)

> Who's Jimmy? The show I know of is hosted by a guy named
> Rob Rainford.
>
> <http://home.discovery.com/fansites/licensetogrill/bio/bio.html>
>
> It's a decent show with some nice recipes and tips
> from time to time.

You have the correct show, Jimmy is the white balding guy that seems way out
of place, bit of a weird guy, he makes semi frequent appearences.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter wrote:

>>>Anyone want to start a Jimmy fan club with me? :-)

>>Who's Jimmy? The show I know of is hosted by a guy named
>>Rob Rainford.
>>
>><http://home.discovery.com/fansites/licensetogrill/bio/bio.html>
>>
>>It's a decent show with some nice recipes and tips
>>from time to time.

> You have the correct show, Jimmy is the white balding guy that seems way out
> of place, bit of a weird guy, he makes semi frequent appearences.

Ah ha. The only guy other than Rob I remember is the
seafood supplier. He's definetely on the weird side.

--
Reg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

>>>Who's Jimmy? The show I know of is hosted by a guy named
>>>Rob Rainford.
>>>
>>><http://home.discovery.com/fansites/licensetogrill/bio/bio.html>
>>>
>>>It's a decent show with some nice recipes and tips
>>>from time to time.

>> You have the correct show, Jimmy is the white balding guy that seems way
>> out of place, bit of a weird guy, he makes semi frequent appearences.

> Ah ha. The only guy other than Rob I remember is the
> seafood supplier. He's definetely on the weird side.

Ah, he is the seafood guy? I didn't watch him close enough to notice that
specificly, but thinking back on it, you have the right Jimmy! He is so
out of place that it makes me like him, even though he isn't trying to be
the weird guy.

OT Check your Drivers license notbob General Cooking 1 18-10-2006 01:39 AM
OT Check your Drivers license kilikini General Cooking 0 17-10-2006 11:18 PM
License to sell? Brad Winemaking 8 03-07-2006 01:40 PM
I think I need a license to use my fridge.... cathyxyz General Cooking 9 20-05-2005 12:55 PM
How much does the license cost? General 0 25-10-2003 06:43 PM