Posted to alt.food.diabetic
EB EB is offline

Default diabetes support

Hi,

I wanted to tell you about a website with information on natural
alternatives for diabetics.

The website address is www.thetruthaboutdiabetes.info Check this
website out for detailed information on natural herbal options and
facts about pharmaceutical drugs.

this website is partnered with an educational program called "The Truth

About Diabetes." I am offering anyone interested a FREE VHS copy of
this 1 hour long program that discusses the all-natural treatments for
diabetics, the myths surrounding diabetes, and the dependency cycle
caused by diabetic pharmaceutical drugs.

you can email me with your name and mailing address and i'll send you a

FREE VHS copy right away. you can also email me with any questions you

may have.

thanks

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

EB wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to tell you about a website with information on natural
> alternatives for diabetics.
>
> The website address is www.thetruthaboutdiabetes.info Check this
> website out for detailed information on natural herbal options and
> facts about pharmaceutical drugs.
>
> this website is partnered with an educational program called "The Truth
>
> About Diabetes." I am offering anyone interested a FREE VHS copy of
> this 1 hour long program that discusses the all-natural treatments for
> diabetics, the myths surrounding diabetes, and the dependency cycle
> caused by diabetic pharmaceutical drugs.
>
> you can email me with your name and mailing address and i'll send you a
>
> FREE VHS copy right away. you can also email me with any questions you
>
> may have.
>

> thanks

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

percy wrote:

Okay, shoot me...

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

EB > wrote:
|| Hi,
|| I wanted to tell you about a website with information on
|| natural alternatives for diabetics.

SPAM is good for diabetics being low carb. However
spam is a different matter, its purpose is to misinform
and kill diabetics while making money for the spammer.

"What would men be without women? Scarce, sir..mighty scarce."
-- Mark Twain

--
http://home.swbell.net/bjtexas/SS/

Low-glycemic-load Diet (forwarded from the sci.med.nutrition andalt.support.diabetes newsgroups) Bryan Simmons General Cooking 6 12-01-2012 09:55 PM
alt.support.diabetes Julie Bove Diabetic 4 24-04-2009 09:17 AM
need some support pdirennteaer Vegan 3 28-04-2007 03:13 PM
Thanks to you all for your support - I mean it. TheAlligator General Cooking 2 08-03-2005 09:45 PM