Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default alt.support.diabetes

Where did it go? It's no longer listed on motzarella. Aargh!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> Where did it go? It's no longer listed on motzarella. Aargh!

I still have it (?) Just went there.

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>> Where did it go? It's no longer listed on motzarella. Aargh!

> I still have it (?) Just went there.

How strange. It's not listed on mine at all!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Julie Bove wrote:
> Where did it go? It's no longer listed on motzarella. Aargh!

It is here, about 80 posts today/

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"RodS" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote:
>> Where did it go? It's no longer listed on motzarella. Aargh!

> It is here, about 80 posts today/

I got it back. Had to reset my newsgroups.

Low-glycemic-load Diet (forwarded from the sci.med.nutrition andalt.support.diabetes newsgroups) Bryan Simmons General Cooking 6 12-01-2012 09:55 PM
need some support pdirennteaer Vegan 3 28-04-2007 03:13 PM
diabetes support EB Diabetic 3 05-07-2006 12:58 PM
Thanks to you all for your support - I mean it. TheAlligator General Cooking 2 08-03-2005 09:45 PM