Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Crab Louie Recipes (3)

On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:18:22 -0700, Otis >
wrote:

>Crab Louis Platter
>
>Inspired by the best food served at Fisherman's Wharf in San
>Francisco, this elegant entree salad is dressed up with humble iceberg
>lettuce cups and hard-cooked eggs. Use your favorite bottled good ol'
>American chili sauce. What could be simpler?

These look great, Otis... Thanks. We did not get this quite in time,
so we invented something from memory that was actually quite
wonderful. I shall be sure to try your recipes very soon, though.

As you may know, I live on the East Coast, in Virginia Beach, where
fresh seafood, and especially crab, is normally quite plentiful...

Will, T2

Crab Recipes sf General Cooking 2 24-12-2006 10:11 PM
Crab Recipes TammyM General Cooking 0 24-12-2006 10:06 PM
Crab Recipes Skyhooks General Cooking 0 24-12-2006 07:26 PM
Crab Recipes sf General Cooking 0 24-12-2006 06:37 PM
Crab Or Shrimp Louie Recipes (moderated) 0 25-08-2005 04:18 AM