FoodBanter.com

-   -   Crab Louie Recipes (3) (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/91883-re-crab-louie-recipes.html)

W.M.McKee 20-05-2006 01:19 PM

Crab Louie Recipes (3)

On Fri, 19 May 2006 15:18:22 -0700, Otis >
wrote:

>Crab Louis Platter
>
>Inspired by the best food served at Fisherman's Wharf in San
>Francisco, this elegant entree salad is dressed up with humble iceberg
>lettuce cups and hard-cooked eggs. Use your favorite bottled good ol'
>American chili sauce. What could be simpler?

These look great, Otis... Thanks. We did not get this quite in time,
so we invented something from memory that was actually quite
wonderful. I shall be sure to try your recipes very soon, though.

As you may know, I live on the East Coast, in Virginia Beach, where
fresh seafood, and especially crab, is normally quite plentiful...

Will, T2