Doug in Keswick

Default excel spreadsheet

you wrote:
Hi Craig

On a couple of UK groups, I offered recently a home made excel spreadsheet
which will enable you to log, chart and give simple summaries of your BG
readings. If you want it, unmunge my addy and contact me direct

-- Delboy T2 UK

I am very interested in this can you please email me a copy
thanks in advance
Doug Morden

spreadsheet revised again atty Sourdough 3 09-12-2006 12:43 PM
revised spreadsheet atty Sourdough 5 08-12-2006 09:09 PM
excel log [email protected] Winemaking 3 20-10-2006 05:42 PM
Anyone heard of Excel Lite with Splenda? [email protected] Diabetic 1 07-10-2004 05:49 AM
Samartha spreadsheet Jim Riggan Sourdough 1 14-07-2004 12:54 AM