Monsur Fromage du Pollet

Default Broccoli Salad With Vinaigrette Dressing

* Exported from MasterCook *

Broccoli Salad With Vinaigrette Dressing

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

3 c broccoli florets -- peeled stems
1/3 c Canola oil
1 tb wine vinegar
1 cl garlic -- minced
1/4 c orange juice
1 t dijon mustard
1/4 c grated carrot

Steam the broccoli just until fork-tender. In Large bowl, combine the
oil, vinegar, garlic, orange juice, and mustard. Mix well. Add the
broccoli to the dressing and toss to combine. Serve warm or at room
temperture. Sprinkle the grated carrot over the top before serving.

Food Exchanges per serving: 1 VEGETABLE EXCHANGE + 1 FAT EXCHANGE
CAL: 58; PRO: 2g; CAR: 8g; FAT: 6g; SOD: 47;

Makes 4 servings.
Quick & East Diabetic Menus by Betty Wedman, M. S., R.D.
Brought to you and yours via Nancy O'Brion and her Meal-Master

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Type 2 Diabetic Since Aug 2004
1AC- 7.2, 7.3, 5.5, 5.6 mmol
Weight from 265 down to 219 lbs. and dropping.
Continuing to be Manitoban
Priscilla Ballou

In article >,
Monsur Fromage du Pollet > wrote:

> Brought to you and yours via Nancy O'Brion and her Meal-Master

"Monsur Fromage" is actually Madamme Fromage?

Priscilla
--
"Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what
the hell happened." -- Cora Harvey Armstrong
Monsur Fromage du Pollet

Priscilla Ballou wrote on 28 May 2005 in alt.food.diabetic

> In article >,
> Monsur Fromage du Pollet > wrote:
>
> > Brought to you and yours via Nancy O'Brion and her Meal-Master

> "Monsur Fromage" is actually Madamme Fromage?
>
> Priscilla

No...not the last time I looked. I just tell where I got the recipes
from, it is only the polite thing to do.

Type 2 Diabetic Since Aug 2004
1AC- 7.2, 7.3, 5.5, 5.6 mmol
Weight from 265 down to 219 lbs. and dropping.
Continuing to be Manitoban
Priscilla Ballou

In article >,
Monsur Fromage du Pollet > wrote:

> Priscilla Ballou wrote on 28 May 2005 in alt.food.diabetic
>
> > In article >,
> > Monsur Fromage du Pollet > wrote:
> >
> > > Brought to you and yours via Nancy O'Brion and her Meal-Master

> > "Monsur Fromage" is actually Madamme Fromage?
> >
> > Priscilla

> No...not the last time I looked. I just tell where I got the recipes
> from, it is only the polite thing to do.

Ah! OK. Thanks.

Priscilla
--
"Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what
the hell happened." -- Cora Harvey Armstrong
Alan S

On Sat, 28 May 2005 16:36:00 GMT, Monsur Fromage du Pollet
> wrote:

>No...not the last time I looked.

Another one who needs to look? You should have worked harder
to control those BGs earlier:-)

Cheers Alan, T2, Australia.