Old 08-09-2014, 10:02 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Anyone tried these pastas?

http://www.therawfoodworld.com/explore-asian-p1005402

I'm a little confused because it says that they are raw. So it would sound
like you wouldn't cook them. Also not sure how to sauce them.

Thanks!

Old 09-09-2014, 02:00 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 9/8/2014 4:02 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
http://www.therawfoodworld.com/explore-asian-p1005402

I'm a little confused because it says that they are raw. So it would
sound like you wouldn't cook them. Also not sure how to sauce them.

Thanks!

Did you even bother to read the blurb on the page? The pasta can be
cooked or soaked in water prior to serving. I didn't bother to watch
the 12 minute video since you couldn't be bothered to read one simple
paragraph.

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:26 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"DreadfulBitch" wrote in message
On 9/8/2014 4:02 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
http://www.therawfoodworld.com/explore-asian-p1005402

I'm a little confused because it says that they are raw. So it would
sound like you wouldn't cook them. Also not sure how to sauce them.

Thanks!

Did you even bother to read the blurb on the page? The pasta can be
cooked or soaked in water prior to serving. I didn't bother to watch the
12 minute video since you couldn't be bothered to read one simple
paragraph.

I did after I posted this. They are being sold at a raw food site so I
assumed they were raw. I don't usually watch videos so not going to watch
that. My question still stands. Has anyone tried them?