Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Has anyone tried these pastas?

http://www.therawfoodworld.com/explore-asian-p1005402

I probably would not try them unless I could find them locally. But they
look interesting.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Sep 2014 19:35:39 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

> http://www.therawfoodworld.com/explore-asian-p1005402
>
> I probably would not try them unless I could find them locally. But they
> look interesting.

I Facebooked a friend that I was pretty sure had tried them and she
did. She buys them at Rainbow and the whole family likes the black
bean best. Her son doesn't like the others, but she likes all of them
- so I guess you have to buy them and decide for yourself.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 9 Sep 2014 19:35:39 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>> http://www.therawfoodworld.com/explore-asian-p1005402
>>
>> I probably would not try them unless I could find them locally. But they
>> look interesting.

> I Facebooked a friend that I was pretty sure had tried them and she
> did. She buys them at Rainbow and the whole family likes the black
> bean best. Her son doesn't like the others, but she likes all of them
> - so I guess you have to buy them and decide for yourself.

Thanks! I tried some kind of gluten free bean pasta in the past and we
hated it. Came out really gummy.