FoodBanter.com

-   -   Anyone tried these pastas? (https://www.foodbanter.com/diabetic/430738-anyone-tried-these-pastas.html)

Julie Bove[_2_] 08-09-2014 10:02 AM

Anyone tried these pastas?

http://www.therawfoodworld.com/explore-asian-p1005402

I'm a little confused because it says that they are raw. So it would sound
like you wouldn't cook them. Also not sure how to sauce them.

Thanks!

DreadfulBitch 09-09-2014 02:00 AM

Anyone tried these pastas?

On 9/8/2014 4:02 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> http://www.therawfoodworld.com/explore-asian-p1005402
>
> I'm a little confused because it says that they are raw. So it would
> sound like you wouldn't cook them. Also not sure how to sauce them.
>
> Thanks!

Did you even bother to read the blurb on the page? The pasta can be
cooked or soaked in water prior to serving. I didn't bother to watch
the 12 minute video since you couldn't be bothered to read one simple
paragraph.

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

Julie Bove[_2_] 09-09-2014 04:26 AM

Anyone tried these pastas?

"DreadfulBitch" > wrote in message
> On 9/8/2014 4:02 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>> http://www.therawfoodworld.com/explore-asian-p1005402
>>
>> I'm a little confused because it says that they are raw. So it would
>> sound like you wouldn't cook them. Also not sure how to sauce them.
>>
>> Thanks!

> Did you even bother to read the blurb on the page? The pasta can be
> cooked or soaked in water prior to serving. I didn't bother to watch the
> 12 minute video since you couldn't be bothered to read one simple
> paragraph.

I did after I posted this. They are being sold at a raw food site so I
assumed they were raw. I don't usually watch videos so not going to watch
that. My question still stands. Has anyone tried them?

rawpastajunkie 11-09-2014 09:55 AM

Anyone tried these pastas?

On 9/8/2014 8:26 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "DreadfulBitch" > wrote in message
>> On 9/8/2014 4:02 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>> http://www.therawfoodworld.com/explore-asian-p1005402
>>>
>>> I'm a little confused because it says that they are raw. So it would
>>> sound like you wouldn't cook them. Also not sure how to sauce them.
>>>
>>> Thanks!

>> Did you even bother to read the blurb on the page? The pasta can be
>> cooked or soaked in water prior to serving. I didn't bother to watch
>> the 12 minute video since you couldn't be bothered to read one simple
>> paragraph.

> I did after I posted this. They are being sold at a raw food site so I
> assumed they were raw. I don't usually watch videos so not going to
> watch that. My question still stands. Has anyone tried them?

I did.