Old 16-10-2013, 02:37 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Nick Cramer

I just read in another group that Nick Cramer died recently. If it was
posted here I never saw it. I'm sure it was him since he was from LA and
some others said they enjoyed having many drinks with him. I know he was a
good friend to Quentin Grady. RIP Nick.

Cheri

Old 16-10-2013, 05:43 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" wrote in message
I just read in another group that Nick Cramer died recently. If it was
posted here I never saw it. I'm sure it was him since he was from LA and
some others said they enjoyed having many drinks with him. I know he was a
good friend to Quentin Grady. RIP Nick.

Oh that's too bad! Thanks for posting though.

Old 16-10-2013, 06:04 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

I just read in another group that Nick Cramer died recently. If it was
posted here I never saw it. I'm sure it was him since he was from LA and
some others said they enjoyed having many drinks with him. I know he was a
good friend to Quentin Grady. RIP Nick.

Cheri

Yes, in alt.food.binaries

Old 16-10-2013, 06:09 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" wrote in message
Oh no, how very sad ;( I really loved Nick and his postings. He was in
another food group, was that where you saw it? RIP Nick.

He was a character. I was always impressed with his wife Jun for putting up
with some of his antics with such a good nature. :-)

Cheri

Old 16-10-2013, 06:22 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

I just read in another group that Nick Cramer died recently. If it was
posted here I never saw it. I'm sure it was him since he was from LA and
some others said they enjoyed having many drinks with him. I know he was
good friend to Quentin Grady. RIP Nick.

Cheri

Yes, in alt.food.binaries

Sorry, it's alt.binaries.food

Old 16-10-2013, 07:17 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

I just read in another group that Nick Cramer died recently. If it
was
posted here I never saw it. I'm sure it was him since he was from LA
and
some others said they enjoyed having many drinks with him. I know he
was a
good friend to Quentin Grady. RIP Nick.

Cheri

Yes, in alt.food.binaries

Sorry, it's alt.binaries.food

----
That is not where I found one. It was in the barbecue group that Nick
sent me to once. Told how Nick passed away in hospital with his
daughters beside him. Jun didn't make it back from Thailand in time ;(
His ashes were strewn in a favourite place. Is that the same message you
got Cheri? I can't get any binary groups.

Old 16-10-2013, 01:56 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Old 16-10-2013, 03:07 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" wrote in message

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

I just read in another group that Nick Cramer died recently. If it was
posted here I never saw it. I'm sure it was him since he was from LA and
some others said they enjoyed having many drinks with him. I know he was
good friend to Quentin Grady. RIP Nick.

Cheri

Yes, in alt.food.binaries

Sorry, it's alt.binaries.food

----
That is not where I found one. It was in the barbecue group that Nick sent
me to once. Told how Nick passed away in hospital with his daughters
beside him. Jun didn't make it back from Thailand in time ;( His ashes
were strewn in a favourite place. Is that the same message you got Cheri?
I can't get any binary groups.

No it isn't the same message. It just said "he was a true friend and one of
the nicest men they ever met, with heartfelt condolences to Jun and his
family" Then several of the posters "hoisted" one to him.

Cheri

Old 16-10-2013, 05:38 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

丁凡 wrote:

在 2013年10月16日星期三UTC+8上午9时37分35 ,Cheri写道:
I just read in another group that Nick Cramer died recently. If it was

posted here I never saw it. I'm sure it was him since he was from LA and

some others said they enjoyed having many drinks with him. I know he was

good friend to Quentin Grady. RIP Nick.

Cheri

Test

舍棄

Sorry to hear about Nick. Sorry for Jun that didn't make it in time, those
two were special.

Nick Cramer IanG Asian Cooking 4 05-11-2013 07:17 PM
Nick Cramer horn Barbecue 8 18-10-2013 06:21 AM
Ping: Nick Cramer Janet Wilder[_3_] Diabetic 3 20-02-2009 05:59 AM
PING: Nick Cramer [email protected] Barbecue 0 13-05-2004 09:20 AM