Old 10-10-2013, 02:16 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Nick Cramer

It is my sad task to iforn you that Nick died last week in Los Angeles.
He died in the hospital surrounded by his daughters.
Jun was in transit home from Thailand at the time.

He was cremated and the ashes scattered in one of his favorite places.
He will be missed.
Our world is now a bit smaller.

A M F
Adios My Friend

/horn

--
Remove +STRING to reply by email

Old 14-10-2013, 01:34 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 01:16:41 +0000 (UTC), horn
wrote:

It is my sad task to iforn you that Nick died last week in Los Angeles.
He died in the hospital surrounded by his daughters.
Jun was in transit home from Thailand at the time.

He was cremated and the ashes scattered in one of his favorite places.
He will be missed.
Our world is now a bit smaller.

A M F
Adios My Friend

/horn

that sucks, Nick was one of the good ones.

Cam
Old 14-10-2013, 03:57 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 12:50:11 AM UTC-7, Sqwertz wrote:
On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 01:16:41 +0000 (UTC), horn wrote:
It is my sad task to iforn you that Nick died last week in Los Angeles.
He died in the hospital surrounded by his daughters.
Jun was in transit home from Thailand at the time.

He was cremated and the ashes scattered in one of his favorite places.
He will be missed.
Our world is now a bit smaller.

A M F

Adios My Friend

/horn

Nick was a great friend for many years both online and offline and I'm

glad I was able to spend some face time with him on several occasions.

He was an avid contributor to alt.food.asian back in the daze, as well

as more recently the food binaries group. The 'Nick Shots' will

forever be happily ingrained in our memories.

We've posted some Nick Shots in alt.binaries.food a few days ago. Two

of them were taken at your house. Does that orchid still bloom, by

chance?

Thanks, Jim.

-sw

Thank you for informing us, he was one of the good ones, and had a full life, one to emulate.

Dale
Old 16-10-2013, 11:11 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...

[...]

RIP Nick..
I was just wondering, does anyone here still have a copy of the group
photo from Dave Bugg's opening day? How many of us are left? The group
is a lot smaller now.
Dave in Vancouver

I still have one Dave, I just need tro remember which folder I have it in.
Big Jim

Old 18-10-2013, 06:21 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:49:53 -0700, "
wrote:

Thank you for informing us, he was one of the good ones, and had a full life, one to emulate.

RIP Nick..
I was just wondering, does anyone here still have a copy of the group
photo from Dave Bugg's opening day? How many of us are left? The group
is a lot smaller now.
Dave in Vancouver

I'm still here. Was a fun night at Dave's.

Lew

Nick Cramer IanG Asian Cooking 4 05-11-2013 08:17 PM
Nick Cramer Cheri[_3_] Diabetic 12 16-10-2013 06:46 PM
Ping: Nick Cramer Janet Wilder[_3_] Diabetic 3 20-02-2009 06:59 AM
PING: Nick Cramer [email protected] Barbecue 0 13-05-2004 09:20 AM