Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Betty Martini revisted!

I just looked up the Splenda and failed insecticide thing and guess who is
behind that? Yep. Looks like she gave up on Aspartame and is now attacking
that. Sheesh. I won't post links. Ya'll can look it up for yourselves if
you're so inclined. Once I saw her name at the bottom of a page about this,
I put an end to my looking.

If you don't know who she is, just do a search on her and quackery. She has
gotten enough bad mouthing here and other places over the years and with
good reason. I just don't want to stir up another nest of worms.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 00:23:28 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>I just looked up the Splenda and failed insecticide thing and guess who is
>behind that? Yep. Looks like she gave up on Aspartame and is now attacking
>that. Sheesh. I won't post links. Ya'll can look it up for yourselves if
>you're so inclined. Once I saw her name at the bottom of a page about this,
>I put an end to my looking.
>
>If you don't know who she is, just do a search on her and quackery. She has
>gotten enough bad mouthing here and other places over the years and with
>good reason. I just don't want to stir up another nest of worms.

Hopefully she will go the way of Kevin Trudeau and rot in prison some
day.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>I just looked up the Splenda and failed insecticide thing and guess who is
>behind that? Yep. Looks like she gave up on Aspartame and is now
>attacking that. Sheesh. I won't post links. Ya'll can look it up for
>yourselves if you're so inclined. Once I saw her name at the bottom of a
>page about this, I put an end to my looking.
>
> If you don't know who she is, just do a search on her and quackery. She
> has gotten enough bad mouthing here and other places over the years and
> with good reason. I just don't want to stir up another nest of worms.

Yep.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"DonOple0pa0ad" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 00:23:28 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>>I just looked up the Splenda and failed insecticide thing and guess who is
>>behind that? Yep. Looks like she gave up on Aspartame and is now
>>attacking
>>that. Sheesh. I won't post links. Ya'll can look it up for yourselves
>>if
>>you're so inclined. Once I saw her name at the bottom of a page about
>>this,
>>I put an end to my looking.
>>
>>If you don't know who she is, just do a search on her and quackery. She
>>has
>>gotten enough bad mouthing here and other places over the years and with
>>good reason. I just don't want to stir up another nest of worms.

> Hopefully she will go the way of Kevin Trudeau and rot in prison some
> day.

I think she already did jail time.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> I just don't want to stir up another nest of worms.

Is a nest of worms anything like a can of hornets?

PP, who does these all the time
- Chris Malcolm

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>
>> I just don't want to stir up another nest of worms.

> Is a nest of worms anything like a can of hornets?
>
> PP, who does these all the time

LOL

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>
>> I just don't want to stir up another nest of worms.

> Is a nest of worms anything like a can of hornets?

No. It's worse! Actually I thought it didn't sound right as I was typing
it out but I still went with it.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> "Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
> news
> > In article >,
> > "Julie Bove" > wrote:
> >
> >> I just don't want to stir up another nest of worms.

> > Is a nest of worms anything like a can of hornets?

> No. It's worse! Actually I thought it didn't sound right as I was typing
> it out but I still went with it.

I like it, though. A nest of worms would be a soft, albeit squishy,
place to curl up for a nap. One wouldn't want it stirred up.

I'm leaving that can of hornets closed.

PP
- Chris Malcolm

Dressing outside the bird revisted KenK General Cooking 7 26-05-2013 04:32 PM
Red Robin revisted Julie Bove Diabetic 6 13-11-2008 10:04 AM
Bismark revisted John Kane General Cooking 0 12-08-2006 03:39 PM
Nasty Tilapia Revisted TopKat General Cooking 2 13-07-2006 06:42 AM
Martini wars revisted notbob General Cooking 49 22-02-2005 01:43 AM