Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Grain Free Prezel Recipe

Saw this on Facebook. Wouldn't work for us, but it looks low carb. Any no,
there's no honey in it.

http://aloveaffairwithhoney.wordpres...free-pretzels/

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> Saw this on Facebook. Wouldn't work for us, but it looks low carb. Any no,
> there's no honey in it.
>
> http://aloveaffairwithhoney.wordpres...-grain-free-pr
> etzels/

I wonder what would happen if you dipped them in lye or boiling baking
soda solution.
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >,
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> Saw this on Facebook. Wouldn't work for us, but it looks low carb. Any no,
> there's no honey in it.
>
> http://aloveaffairwithhoney.wordpres...-grain-free-pr
> etzels/

That looks very interesting. I may experiment with it.

Thanks, Julie.

PP
- Chris Malcolm
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>
>> Saw this on Facebook. Wouldn't work for us, but it looks low carb. Any
>> no,
>> there's no honey in it.
>>
>> http://aloveaffairwithhoney.wordpres...-grain-free-pr
>> etzels/

> That looks very interesting. I may experiment with it.
>
> Thanks, Julie.
>
> PP

I agree, it does look interesting. I'm going to try it too.

Cheri