Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Sorry for the blank replies.

I don't know why my newsreader is doing this. Did it the other day on
another NG. I click to reply and instead of letting me reply, it just sends
a blank reply. Seems the cure for it is to close the newsreader and start
over again. But then because of the way I view things, the message I was
trying to reply to is no longer there.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Right click the message you are trying to reply to and you should see a
Copy to Folder option. Click on that and save it to the Drafts folder.
Exit the program and when you reopen it go to the Drafts folder and
reply to the saved message.

"Julie Bove" wrote in message ...

I don't know why my newsreader is doing this. Did it the other day on
another NG. I click to reply and instead of letting me reply, it just
sends
a blank reply. Seems the cure for it is to close the newsreader and
start
over again. But then because of the way I view things, the message I
was
trying to reply to is no longer there.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Right click the message you are trying to reply to and you should see a
> Copy to Folder option. Click on that and save it to the Drafts folder.
> Exit the program and when you reopen it go to the Drafts folder and reply
> to the saved message.

Thanks!