Old 04-10-2012, 07:58 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default bg 106 2 hrs after mac and cheese and peas

Julie Bove wrote:

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Colt T" wrote in message
It's a Bayer Breeze 2 meter, I think all meter come with control
solution. Look up peas nutrients at Google and click on the wh foods
page, it may be the first link.

No. All meters do not come with control solution. The Contour does
not.
And no, I am not going to Google anything. You made the claim. It's up
to you to prove it. I don't get paid to Google. I use Swagbucks.

I've never seen a meter yet that doesn't come with control solution.

The Bayer Contour doesn't. Been using it for years!

http://www.bayercontour.com/Blood-Gl...toring/Contour

Okay - it doesn't *come with* control solution, but one is available. A
quick look through the FAQ section shows:

"How do I properly perform a control solution test with Bayer's CONTOUR®
meter?" followed by a step-by-step solution.

So - not all meters come with control solutions, but I'm certain that all
home use meters have control solutions available.

Was this helpful?

(/me deletes sarcastic comments typed in a foul mood.)

Old 04-10-2012, 09:04 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Bjrn Steensrud" wrote in message
Julie Bove wrote:

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Colt T" wrote in message
[...]

I will go look because... When I first got the meter, I think I called and
was told that there was no such solution. But it has been several years
now.

Interesting! I do see that it is available. Hmmm... I stand corrected.

Cottage Cheese And Peas Curry psaragu Recipes 1 02-02-2011 12:24 PM
peas A Moose In Love General Cooking 19 20-07-2010 09:54 PM
Microwave Risotto With Peas and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese Rusty[_1_] Recipes (moderated) 0 02-10-2008 02:39 AM
Peas and Pasta with Cheese jbbrwcky Vegetarian cooking 0 14-01-2006 10:01 AM
peas and thank you Julia Altshuler General Cooking 15 05-07-2004 09:11 PM