Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Alice Faber Alice Faber is offline

Default bg 106 2 hrs after mac and cheese and peas

In article >,
"Cheri" > wrote:

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Colt T" > wrote in message
> >> It's a Bayer Breeze 2 meter, I think all meter come with control
> >> solution. Look up peas nutrients at Google and click on the wh foods
> >> page, it may be the first link.

> > No. All meters do not come with control solution. The Contour does not.
> > And no, I am not going to Google anything. You made the claim. It's up
> > to you to prove it. I don't get paid to Google. I use Swagbucks.

> I've never seen a meter yet that doesn't come with control solution.

I've seen meters that use control solution but don't come with it. Used
to be a meter came with pricker, lancets, control solution (sometimes
two, one for high glucose concentration, and one for low concentration),
and a substantial number of strips. Now there are fewer strips and if
you want the control solution you have to order it separately.

--
"Isn't embarrassing to quote something you didn't read and then attack
what it didn't say?"--WG, where else but Usenet