Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Does such a dessert exsist?

I am trying to think of a dessert for Angela's birthday. She can have whole
grains. But no sugar. She doesn't really like fruit. She can't eat most
nuts and doesn't like most of the ones she could eat. Doesn't like
chocolate, meringue or cheesecake. I think she really wants a cake of some
kind. The closest thing I can find is whole wheat banana bread but I'm not
sure she would like that. Is there something I haven't thought of?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> I am trying to think of a dessert for Angela's birthday. She can have whole
> grains. But no sugar. She doesn't really like fruit. She can't eat most
> nuts and doesn't like most of the ones she could eat. Doesn't like
> chocolate, meringue or cheesecake. I think she really wants a cake of some
> kind. The closest thing I can find is whole wheat banana bread but I'm not
> sure she would like that. Is there something I haven't thought of?

foodpair.com is your friend

Help with Dessert W. Baker Diabetic 42 04-12-2011 08:22 PM
T day dessert Dimitri General Cooking 11 03-12-2011 04:46 AM