Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Ping Julie

You can buy those pop up individual foil wraps at the Dollar Tree to wrap
the sandwiches. I believe there are 50 in a box. Pretty cheap and pretty
handy.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> You can buy those pop up individual foil wraps at the Dollar Tree to wrap
> the sandwiches. I believe there are 50 in a box. Pretty cheap and pretty
> handy.
>
> Cheri

Ooooh! Thanks! We have a Dollar Tree here. Not near here but we go there
sometimes.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> You can buy those pop up individual foil wraps at the Dollar Tree to wrap
>> the sandwiches. I believe there are 50 in a box. Pretty cheap and pretty
>> handy.
>>
>> Cheri

> Ooooh! Thanks! We have a Dollar Tree here. Not near here but we go
> there sometimes.

I hope they have them at yours. They're always in stock at the one I go to,
and also always at the .99 Cent Store if you have one there. I like them for
the convenience of a quick wrap.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>>> You can buy those pop up individual foil wraps at the Dollar Tree to
>>> wrap the sandwiches. I believe there are 50 in a box. Pretty cheap and
>>> pretty handy.
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> Ooooh! Thanks! We have a Dollar Tree here. Not near here but we go
>> there sometimes.

> I hope they have them at yours. They're always in stock at the one I go
> to, and also always at the .99 Cent Store if you have one there. I like
> them for the convenience of a quick wrap.

I see them online. 25 count for $1.00 but you have to order 24. No 99 cent
store here.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message

>>> Ooooh! Thanks! We have a Dollar Tree here. Not near here but we go
>>> there sometimes.

>> I hope they have them at yours. They're always in stock at the one I go
>> to, and also always at the .99 Cent Store if you have one there. I like
>> them for the convenience of a quick wrap.

> I see them online. 25 count for $1.00 but you have to order 24. No 99
> cent store here.

Yes, I did double check and there are 25 in a box, but not so bad a price
even for 25 if you're just using them to wrap Angela's sandwiches.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> I hope they have them at yours. They're always in stock at the one I go
>>> to, and also always at the .99 Cent Store if you have one there. I like
>>> them for the convenience of a quick wrap.

>> I see them online. 25 count for $1.00 but you have to order 24. No 99
>> cent store here.

> Yes, I did double check and there are 25 in a box, but not so bad a price
> even for 25 if you're just using them to wrap Angela's sandwiches.

And 25 would last me a long time.

Ping: Julie jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 5 28-05-2016 12:18 AM
Ping: Julie, Thank you cshenk General Cooking 6 26-10-2015 11:03 PM
Ping: Julie Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 1 02-02-2014 08:41 AM
Ping: Julie sf[_9_] General Cooking 1 15-04-2013 10:31 PM
Ping: Julie Robert Miles[_4_] Diabetic 389 09-02-2012 05:56 PM