Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default For the Aussies

I found this in Woolies (sorry Rod, I know you shop at Coles and this is
a Woolies only product).

http://goodnesssuperfoods.com.au/who...-wrap-image-2/

They were $2.49 a packet this week but I was dead broke and got only
essentials the day I saw them. But I will try them. Supposedly 10gr net
carb per wrap (a huge 10 gr fibre according to the pack so it remains to
be seen if the net carbs spike anyone trying it - I'll get my ex to
experiment, lol).

http://goodnesssuperfoods.com.au/201...p-lunch-ideas/

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 17/03/2012 9:50 AM, Ozgirl wrote:
> I found this in Woolies (sorry Rod, I know you shop at Coles and this is
> a Woolies only product).
>
> http://goodnesssuperfoods.com.au/who...-wrap-image-2/
>

> They were $2.49 a packet this week but I was dead broke and got only
> essentials the day I saw them. But I will try them. Supposedly 10gr net
> carb per wrap (a huge 10 gr fibre according to the pack so it remains to
> be seen if the net carbs spike anyone trying it - I'll get my ex to
> experiment, lol).
>
> http://goodnesssuperfoods.com.au/201...p-lunch-ideas/

They look good I will try them next time I go to Woolies (about once
every 3 months :_) )

I eventually got hold of some of those Helgas soy and linseed Sandwich
Thins about $5 so not cheap (made in the U.S. so I guess we paid for the
trip out here, little to no information about them on their website so
here is the info from the label.

Helgas Soy and Linseed Sandwich Thins

Cost about $5

Contains 8 slices pre-split like muffins so 16 half slices.
About 11 cm round and 14mm thick so each half slice is about 7 mm.

Cals 488 kj per full slice
Carbs 20.9 per full slice

Not bad but expensive and not much difference to Soy/Linseed bread

on the subject of Soy/Linseed stuff I found Paradise Veri Deli Soy
Linseed Crackers,

Cost about $2
Packet size 145g Net
Cals 277kj per serve (4 crackers)
Carbs 9.0 per serve
Size about 5x4 cm about 40 in packet(10 serves)
taste ok

Better value than the bread :-)

(- -)
=m=(_)=m=
RodS T2
Australia

Ping Aussies (OT) [email protected] General Cooking 23 20-07-2015 11:19 PM
oh no we Aussies fail :-((((((( Peter Lucas[_19_] General Cooking 3 31-01-2011 05:09 AM
Older Aussies Salil Wine 0 21-04-2008 05:16 AM
For all Aussies [email protected] Wine 2 12-07-2005 12:57 PM
For all Aussies [email protected] General 0 25-06-2005 07:30 AM