Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.censorship,aus.computers,aus.cars,rec.music.artists.kiss

Default oh no we Aussies fail :-(((((((

''Relief At Hand For Small Endowed Ockers
By Brian Luey, on January 29th, 2011

While importers of Japan grade condoms are happy with the fact that
the average Australian mans penises are 4 inches according to
confidential government documents not too many others are thrilled
with the problem.

Aussie lasses are the biggest losers over the issue and many have
ditched the Aussie bloke for more substantially endowed lads from New
Zealand, no need to mention Nicole Kidman here.

Some find the situation so bad that they prefer to have sex with dogs
rather than have the missus say those 3 words that Aussie males hear
far too often Is it in?

But help is on its way as desperate Aussie chicks do their best to
accommodate the under sized penile equipment of the Aussie male.

While penis growth hormones are an embarrassingly large import into
Australia the number of Australian Medicare-funded operations to
reduce the size of womens genitals has trebled in a decade, in a
strong indication some procedures are being performed for cosmetic
rather than medical reasons according to recent media reports.

Ted Weaver, president of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College
of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, who will speak this week about
the issue at the Womens Hospitals Australasia and Childrens
Hospitals Australasia annual conference in Melbourne asks the question
If women have big labia, does that really make them less desirable?

A case never mind the labia, just get me the Labrador?''

OK so the artical makes fun of the fact that us auzzies are on the
small side compared to white americans; but in my experience most
american men have noticabley bigger phalluses. I wonder if it is a
lack of zinc in our diets? Maybe we should force all our boy babys to
eat more zinc?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.censorship,aus.computers,aus.cars,rec.music.artists.kiss

?
"Peter Lucas" > wrote
> While importers of Japan grade condoms are happy with the fact that
> the average Australian mans penises are 4 inches according to
> confidential government documents not too many others are thrilled
> with the problem.
>
> Aussie lasses are the biggest losers over the issue and many have
> ditched the Aussie bloke for more substantially endowed lads from New
> Zealand, no need to mention Nicole Kidman here.

The men may have shortcomings, but the women make up for it. About 30+ years
ago we were designing a material handling tray for a company that made
under-wires for women's bras. A study showed that Japanese women have the
smallest cup sizes, while Australian women have the largest.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.censorship,aus.computers,aus.cars,rec.music.artists.kiss
SG1 SG1 is offline

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> ?
> The men may have shortcomings, but the women make up for it. About 30+
> years ago we were designing a material handling tray for a company that
> made under-wires for women's bras. A study showed that Japanese women
> have the smallest cup sizes, while Australian women have the largest.

Grasp I beseech you in both hands. Oh I beg your pardon Madam.... As the
saying goes.
Two hands full, now that is a good idea.....

Posted to rec.food.cooking,aus.censorship,aus.computers,aus.cars,rec.music.artists.kiss

SG1 wrote:
> "Ed > wrote in message
>
>> ?
>> The men may have shortcomings, but the women make up for it. About 30+
>> years ago we were designing a material handling tray for a company that
>> made under-wires for women's bras. A study showed that Japanese women
>> have the smallest cup sizes, while Australian women have the largest.
>>

> Grasp I beseech you in both hands. Oh I beg your pardon Madam.... As the
> saying goes.
> Two hands full, now that is a good idea..

Dont you know anything more than a mouthful (times 2 ) is a
waste,...wait,..correction,..as long as they dont hang down to their
bellybutton !

Tim

For the Aussies Ozgirl Diabetic 1 17-03-2012 08:27 AM
Older Aussies Salil Wine 0 21-04-2008 05:16 AM
TNs: A handful of Aussies Salil Wine 1 23-12-2007 10:31 AM
For all Aussies [email protected] Wine 2 12-07-2005 12:57 PM
For all Aussies [email protected] General 0 25-06-2005 07:30 AM