Old 22-01-2012, 06:39 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Todays Playoff Menu

Roast chicken spatchcocked over lots of veggies, zucchini, mushrooms,
carrots, cauliflower...oh, and pork rinds. ;-) No tomato beers (damnit) but
Pepsi Max to drink.Yours? Susan, I know you're pulling for Giants, and may
the best team win!!!

Cheri

Old 22-01-2012, 07:06 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/22/2012 11:39 AM, Cheri wrote:
Roast chicken spatchcocked over lots of veggies, zucchini, mushrooms,
carrots, cauliflower...oh, and pork rinds. ;-) No tomato beers (damnit)
but Pepsi Max to drink.Yours? Susan, I know you're pulling for Giants,
and may the best team win!!!

Cheri

Cheri, have a couple of tomato beers, one at the beginning of the game
and one at the end! LOL

kate
Old 22-01-2012, 07:20 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Tiger Lily" wrote in message
On 1/22/2012 11:39 AM, Cheri wrote:
Roast chicken spatchcocked over lots of veggies, zucchini, mushrooms,
carrots, cauliflower...oh, and pork rinds. ;-) No tomato beers (damnit)
but Pepsi Max to drink.Yours? Susan, I know you're pulling for Giants,
and may the best team win!!!

Cheri

Cheri, have a couple of tomato beers, one at the beginning of the game and
one at the end! LOL

kate

I'd sooner have six, so best not to have one. ;-)

Cheri

Old 22-01-2012, 08:15 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" wrote in message
Roast chicken spatchcocked over lots of veggies, zucchini, mushrooms,
carrots, cauliflower...oh, and pork rinds. ;-) No tomato beers (damnit)
but Pepsi Max to drink.Yours? Susan, I know you're pulling for Giants, and
may the best team win!!!

We're going out to Taco Time and then grocery shopping. I guess what we
have for dinner is what they have at the store. No telling what that might
be. We don't watch football.

Old 22-01-2012, 10:28 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic

x-n-archive: yes

On 1/22/2012 2:23 PM, Cheri wrote:

I have a cherry nicotine lozenge for that. ;-)

I'll see what I can do about a cherry Xanax lozenge for Tom. He's
working the Nicorette gum at about 5000 rpms. :-)

Susan