Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Todays Playoff Menu

Roast chicken spatchcocked over lots of veggies, zucchini, mushrooms,
carrots, cauliflower...oh, and pork rinds. ;-) No tomato beers (damnit) but
Pepsi Max to drink.Yours? Susan, I know you're pulling for Giants, and may
the best team win!!!

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/22/2012 11:39 AM, Cheri wrote:
> Roast chicken spatchcocked over lots of veggies, zucchini, mushrooms,
> carrots, cauliflower...oh, and pork rinds. ;-) No tomato beers (damnit)
> but Pepsi Max to drink.Yours? Susan, I know you're pulling for Giants,
> and may the best team win!!!
>
> Cheri

Cheri, have a couple of tomato beers, one at the beginning of the game
and one at the end! LOL

kate
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 1/22/2012 11:39 AM, Cheri wrote:
>> Roast chicken spatchcocked over lots of veggies, zucchini, mushrooms,
>> carrots, cauliflower...oh, and pork rinds. ;-) No tomato beers (damnit)
>> but Pepsi Max to drink.Yours? Susan, I know you're pulling for Giants,
>> and may the best team win!!!
>>
>> Cheri
>>

> Cheri, have a couple of tomato beers, one at the beginning of the game and
> one at the end! LOL
>
> kate

I'd sooner have six, so best not to have one. ;-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> Roast chicken spatchcocked over lots of veggies, zucchini, mushrooms,
> carrots, cauliflower...oh, and pork rinds. ;-) No tomato beers (damnit)
> but Pepsi Max to drink.Yours? Susan, I know you're pulling for Giants, and
> may the best team win!!!

We're going out to Taco Time and then grocery shopping. I guess what we
have for dinner is what they have at the store. No telling what that might
be. We don't watch football.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

x-n-archive: yes

On 1/22/2012 2:23 PM, Cheri wrote:

> I have a cherry nicotine lozenge for that. ;-)

I'll see what I can do about a cherry Xanax lozenge for Tom. He's
working the Nicorette gum at about 5000 rpms. :-)

Susan

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/22/2012 12:20 PM, Cheri wrote:
> "Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
>> On 1/22/2012 11:39 AM, Cheri wrote:
>>> Roast chicken spatchcocked over lots of veggies, zucchini, mushrooms,
>>> carrots, cauliflower...oh, and pork rinds. ;-) No tomato beers (damnit)
>>> but Pepsi Max to drink.Yours? Susan, I know you're pulling for Giants,
>>> and may the best team win!!!
>>>
>>> Cheri
>>>

>> Cheri, have a couple of tomato beers, one at the beginning of the game
>> and one at the end! LOL
>>
>> kate

> I'd sooner have six, so best not to have one. ;-)
>
> Cheri

giggle

ok

kate