Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default umm..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI

really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun was
bad..

KROM

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"KROM" > wrote in message ...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
>
> really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun was
> bad..

She just makes me ill!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:57:03 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"KROM" > wrote in message ...
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
>>
>> really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun was
>> bad..

>She just makes me ill!

She is a really good cook, but healthy cooking is not her style, for
sure!

Evelyn
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:57:03 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"KROM" > wrote in message
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
>>>
>>> really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun was
>>> bad..

>>She just makes me ill!

> She is a really good cook, but healthy cooking is not her style, for
> sure!
>
> Evelyn

I love watching her.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"KROM" > wrote in message ...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
>
> really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun was
> bad..
>
> KROM

So, did you try one? LOL Personally, it looks awful to me. I love watching
her, but it's up to me to NOT eat the things that any of those cooks come up
with that don't work for me, including Ina at times. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:57:03 -0800, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>She just makes me ill!

>> She is a really good cook, but healthy cooking is not her style, for
>> sure!
>>
>> Evelyn

> I love watching her.

Ugh. I don't. She's so obnoxious and phony, ya'll.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:57:03 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>

>>"KROM" > wrote in message
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
>>>
>>> really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun
>>> was
>>> bad..

>>She just makes me ill!

> She is a really good cook, but healthy cooking is not her style, for
> sure!

Same as Two Fat Ladies were (IMO).

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "KROM" > wrote in message
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
>>
>> really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun was
>> bad..
>>
>> KROM

> So, did you try one? LOL Personally, it looks awful to me. I love watching
> her, but it's up to me to NOT eat the things that any of those cooks come
> up with that don't work for me, including Ina at times. :-)

I did try one of her recipes but danged if I can remember what it was now.
Porcupine meatballs that were baked in the oven and they didn't contain
anything we were allergic to. I only made them the one time because Angela
wasn't too thrilled with them.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> "KROM" > wrote in message
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
>>>
>>> really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun was
>>> bad..
>>>
>>> KROM

>> So, did you try one? LOL Personally, it looks awful to me. I love
>> watching her, but it's up to me to NOT eat the things that any of those
>> cooks come up with that don't work for me, including Ina at times. :-)

> I did try one of her recipes but danged if I can remember what it was now.
> Porcupine meatballs that were baked in the oven and they didn't contain
> anything we were allergic to. I only made them the one time because
> Angela wasn't too thrilled with them.

My kids always loved them when they were small, easy and good IMO, but
different tastes.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>>> On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:57:03 -0800, "Julie Bove"

>>> She is a really good cook, but healthy cooking is not her style, for
>>> sure!
>>>
>>> Evelyn

>> I love watching her.

> Ugh. I don't. She's so obnoxious and phony, ya'll.

Why would you consider the y'all phony when she's from Georgia? And she's
anything but obnoxious...some people definitely are, but she's not one of
them!

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> "KROM" > wrote in message ...
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
> >
> > really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun was
> > bad..

> She just makes me ill!

but in your case, what doesn't?
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:57:03 -0800, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>She just makes me ill!

>> She is a really good cook, but healthy cooking is not her style, for
>> sure!

> Same as Two Fat Ladies were (IMO).

Those Two Fat Ladies are my favorite to watch. I have all their eps on DVD,
and I love the back stories, their humor etc., but their recipes are usually
too involved for me to care about trying too many of them, even the
occasional healthy one.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> I love watching her.

>> Ugh. I don't. She's so obnoxious and phony, ya'll.

> Why would you consider the y'all phony when she's from Georgia? And she's
> anything but obnoxious...some people definitely are, but she's not one of
> them!

It's the way she says it. I have friends from GA. If you have watched her
from when she first was on TV, the Southern thing has become more and more
pronounced over the years. You can have your opinion and I can have mine.
I think she's obnoxious!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>>

>> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>>> On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:57:03 -0800, "Julie Bove"

>>> She is a really good cook, but healthy cooking is not her style, for
>>> sure!

>> Same as Two Fat Ladies were (IMO).

> Those Two Fat Ladies are my favorite to watch. I have all their eps on
> DVD, and I love the back stories, their humor etc., but their recipes
> are usually too involved for me to care about trying too many of them,
> even the occasional healthy one.
>
> Cheri

Fabulously entertaining. I was hooked, just not on the food

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:57:03 -0800, "Julie Bove"
>> > wrote:

>>>She just makes me ill!

>> She is a really good cook, but healthy cooking is not her style, for
>> sure!

> Same as Two Fat Ladies were (IMO).

I LOVED the two fat ladies! I wouldn't eat much of what they fixed. I did
do their stuffed tomatoes though.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> "KROM" > wrote in message
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
>>>
>>> really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun
>>> was bad..
>>>
>>> KROM

>> So, did you try one? LOL Personally, it looks awful to me. I love
>> watching her, but it's up to me to NOT eat the things that any of
>> those cooks come up with that don't work for me, including Ina at
>> times. :-)

> I did try one of her recipes but danged if I can remember what it was
> now. Porcupine meatballs that were baked in the oven and they didn't
> contain anything we were allergic to. I only made them the one time
> because Angela wasn't too thrilled with them.

The porcupine bit is rice isn't it? I seem to recall making those (not
her recipe if its the same thing) many years ago.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> "KROM" > wrote in message
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
>>>
>>> really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun was
>>> bad..
>>>
>>> KROM

>> So, did you try one? LOL Personally, it looks awful to me. I love
>> watching her, but it's up to me to NOT eat the things that any of those
>> cooks come up with that don't work for me, including Ina at times. :-)

> I did try one of her recipes but danged if I can remember what it was now.
> Porcupine meatballs that were baked in the oven and they didn't contain
> anything we were allergic to. I only made them the one time because
> Angela wasn't too thrilled with them.

Aargh. Needed better editing on that one. I couldn't remember what it was
then after I typed out most of it I did remember. Being snowed in is
addling my brain!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> I love watching her.

>> Ugh. I don't. She's so obnoxious and phony, ya'll.

> Why would you consider the y'all phony when she's from Georgia? And
> she's anything but obnoxious...some people definitely are, but she's
> not one of them!
>
> Cheri

She sounds popular enough that she could make a killing giving diabetic
friendly recipes now. Once she learns that control is gained by more
than cutting down on sweet tea that is She has been handed lemons and
has the opportunity to make the proverbial lemonade, if she chooses. I
know I would in her circumstances.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> So, did you try one? LOL Personally, it looks awful to me. I love
>>> watching her, but it's up to me to NOT eat the things that any of those
>>> cooks come up with that don't work for me, including Ina at times. :-)

>> I did try one of her recipes but danged if I can remember what it was
>> now. Porcupine meatballs that were baked in the oven and they didn't
>> contain anything we were allergic to. I only made them the one time
>> because Angela wasn't too thrilled with them.

> My kids always loved them when they were small, easy and good IMO, but
> different tastes.

Angela doesn't like ground beef. I don't really know why. It's not like I
ever gave her a ton of it. She thinks she doesn't like beef. But some of
her favorite foods are steak prepared in Mexican ways, and roast beef au jus
with pasta. She also likes my meatloaf but I do lighten it up a lot with
veggies. My loaves are about half beef and half veggies with a little
oatmeal thrown in.

I don't remember my mom ever making porcupine meatballs although she claims
she did. The first time I remember having them was in high school. We had
a room at our school with a kitchen in it. It was supposed to be the
Foreign Language Lounge where we could go to study our foreign languages.
But nobody ever used it for that. I donated some furniture and several of
us got together at lunch time. We'd take turns bringing lunch. Mostly it
was stuff we had cooked at home and would reheat there. There was no
microwave so we must have had an hour lunch in those days. I also had
Shepard's Pie for the first time in there.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> So, did you try one? LOL Personally, it looks awful to me. I love
>>> watching her, but it's up to me to NOT eat the things that any of those
>>> cooks come up with that don't work for me, including Ina at times. :-)

>> I did try one of her recipes but danged if I can remember what it was
>> now. Porcupine meatballs that were baked in the oven and they didn't
>> contain anything we were allergic to. I only made them the one time
>> because Angela wasn't too thrilled with them.

> The porcupine bit is rice isn't it? I seem to recall making those (not her
> recipe if its the same thing) many years ago.

Yes. Rice.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message

>>> Ugh. I don't. She's so obnoxious and phony, ya'll.

>> Why would you consider the y'all phony when she's from Georgia? And she's
>> anything but obnoxious...some people definitely are, but she's not one of
>> them!
>>
>> Cheri

> She sounds popular enough that she could make a killing giving diabetic
> friendly recipes now. Once she learns that control is gained by more than
> cutting down on sweet tea that is She has been handed lemons and has
> the opportunity to make the proverbial lemonade, if she chooses. I know I
> would in her circumstances.

The recipe she posted on the Victoza website is for lasagna with 23g of
carbs per serving. I didn't take note of the other components.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message

>>> Why would you consider the y'all phony when she's from Georgia? And
>>> she's anything but obnoxious...some people definitely are, but she's not
>>> one of them!
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> She sounds popular enough that she could make a killing giving diabetic
>> friendly recipes now. Once she learns that control is gained by more than
>> cutting down on sweet tea that is She has been handed lemons and has
>> the opportunity to make the proverbial lemonade, if she chooses. I know I
>> would in her circumstances.

> The recipe she posted on the Victoza website is for lasagna with 23g of
> carbs per serving. I didn't take note of the other components.

Really? She'll probably go to work for the ADA in that case. Her desserts
would fit right in with some of their "diabetic friendly" recipes.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> She sounds popular enough that she could make a killing giving
>>> diabetic friendly recipes now. Once she learns that control is
>>> gained by more than cutting down on sweet tea that is She has
>>> been handed lemons and has the opportunity to make the proverbial
>>> lemonade, if she chooses. I know I would in her circumstances.

>> The recipe she posted on the Victoza website is for lasagna with 23g
>> of carbs per serving. I didn't take note of the other components.

> Really? She'll probably go to work for the ADA in that case. Her
> desserts would fit right in with some of their "diabetic friendly"
> recipes.
>
> Cheri

I doubt Victoza would want her to promote low carb Better off doing
it away from food and drug companies.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/17/2012 6:10 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
> > wrote in message
>>

>> > wrote in message

>>> Why would you consider the y'all phony when she's from Georgia? And she's
>>> anything but obnoxious...some people definitely are, but she's not one of
>>> them!
>>>
>>> Cheri

>> She sounds popular enough that she could make a killing giving diabetic
>> friendly recipes now. Once she learns that control is gained by more than
>> cutting down on sweet tea that is She has been handed lemons and has
>> the opportunity to make the proverbial lemonade, if she chooses. I know I
>> would in her circumstances.

> The recipe she posted on the Victoza website is for lasagna with 23g of
> carbs per serving. I didn't take note of the other components.

hmmm, yes... and your point is?

23g of carbs for dinner would be great.... i can have 35

kate (1.5 portions for me and lots of free veggies)
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message

>>> The recipe she posted on the Victoza website is for lasagna with 23g
>>> of carbs per serving. I didn't take note of the other components.

>> Really? She'll probably go to work for the ADA in that case. Her
>> desserts would fit right in with some of their "diabetic friendly"
>> recipes.
>>
>> Cheri

> I doubt Victoza would want her to promote low carb Better off doing
> it away from food and drug companies.

Yep.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message

>>> She sounds popular enough that she could make a killing giving diabetic
>>> friendly recipes now. Once she learns that control is gained by more
>>> than
>>> cutting down on sweet tea that is She has been handed lemons and has
>>> the opportunity to make the proverbial lemonade, if she chooses. I know
>>> would in her circumstances.

>> The recipe she posted on the Victoza website is for lasagna with 23g of
>> carbs per serving. I didn't take note of the other components.

> hmmm, yes... and your point is?
>
> 23g of carbs for dinner would be great.... i can have 35
>
> kate (1.5 portions for me and lots of free veggies)

Must I have a point? I simply stated what was there. Are you trying to
start another fight?

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/17/2012 6:33 PM, Cheri wrote:
>> The recipe she posted on the Victoza website is for lasagna with 23g
>> of carbs per serving. I didn't take note of the other components.

> Really? She'll probably go to work for the ADA in that case. Her
> desserts would fit right in with some of their "diabetic friendly" recipes.
>
> Cheri

lol

i love how all those "Diabetic Cookbooks" are loaded with dessert
recipes?~?~?!?!?@!

what do they think we eat? please!

kate
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/17/2012 5:35 PM, Cheri wrote:
>> I did try one of her recipes but danged if I can remember what it was
>> now. Porcupine meatballs that were baked in the oven and they didn't
>> contain anything we were allergic to. I only made them the one time
>> because Angela wasn't too thrilled with them.

> My kids always loved them when they were small, easy and good IMO, but
> different tastes.
>
> Cheri

with pineapple tidbits??

i loved that, over rice

kate
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 1/17/2012 6:33 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>> The recipe she posted on the Victoza website is for lasagna with 23g
>>> of carbs per serving. I didn't take note of the other components.

>> Really? She'll probably go to work for the ADA in that case. Her
>> desserts would fit right in with some of their "diabetic friendly"
>> recipes.
>>
>> Cheri

> lol
>
> i love how all those "Diabetic Cookbooks" are loaded with dessert
> recipes?~?~?!?!?@!
>
> what do they think we eat? please!

I know.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 1/17/2012 5:35 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>> I did try one of her recipes but danged if I can remember what it was
>>> now. Porcupine meatballs that were baked in the oven and they didn't
>>> contain anything we were allergic to. I only made them the one time
>>> because Angela wasn't too thrilled with them.

>> My kids always loved them when they were small, easy and good IMO, but
>> different tastes.
>>
>> Cheri

> with pineapple tidbits??
>
> i loved that, over rice

No. The rice is in the meatballs. No pineapple.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/17/2012 7:37 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>>> The recipe she posted on the Victoza website is for lasagna with 23g of
>> >
>> > hmmm, yes... and your point is?
>> >
>> > 23g of carbs for dinner would be great.... i can have 35
>> >
>> > kate (1.5 portions for me and lots of free veggies)

> Must I have a point? I simply stated what was there. Are you trying to
> start another fight?

I'm sorry for asking Julie. I didn't see a problem with a 23g carb portion.

I'll leave, you can fight where ever you want.

bye!

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/17/2012 9:47 PM, Tiger Lily wrote:

> bye!

clarifying, this isn't a newsgroup bye, i'll still be here, for some

kate
count to 10, repeat the alphabet

repeat above as necessary

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 1/17/2012 6:33 PM, Cheri wrote:
>>> The recipe she posted on the Victoza website is for lasagna with 23g
>>> of carbs per serving. I didn't take note of the other components.

>> Really? She'll probably go to work for the ADA in that case. Her
>> desserts would fit right in with some of their "diabetic friendly"
>> recipes.
>>
>> Cheri

> lol
>
> i love how all those "Diabetic Cookbooks" are loaded with dessert
> recipes?~?~?!?!?@!
>
> what do they think we eat? please!
>
> kate

Yes, and even those ads on TV for diabetic supplies...always come with a
dessert cookbook so "you can have all the delicious foods you love." :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On 1/17/2012 10:08 PM, Cheri wrote:
> Yes, and even those ads on TV for diabetic supplies...always come with a
> dessert cookbook so "you can have all the delicious foods you love." :-)
>
> Cheri

what blows me away Cheri

my idea of 'dessert' was a piece of fruit, occasionally with, oh, 2
tablespoons of ice cream

our desserts were small portions only when i was a child....... a friend
took myself and 4 other gals to Banff one day........ at the 1/2 way
mark we stopped and the 5 girls were all allowed to choose an ice cream
cone of their choice....... and as MANY scoops as they wanted

i said "really?"

and ordered a triple scoop ice cream cone
whimper.... each SCOOP was about 2/3 of a cup of ice cream
i gulped and ate thru the first scoop on the cone......... and..... was
SICK of ice cream at that point (it was a flavour i had never seen
before and haven't again since)

i had to beg the benefactor to stop and allow me to throw the ice cream
cone out as it was melting all over and i could NOT lick one more
drizzle for the life of me

lol, guess how much ice cream teenlet gets??? he was allowed to take
'as much as you want, honey' and ever since, he has oh, maximum 1/2 cup,
usually closer to 2 tablespoons LOL

none of the ice creams spoken of were the cheap icky stuff LOL

kate
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 1/17/2012 10:08 PM, Cheri wrote:
>> Yes, and even those ads on TV for diabetic supplies...always come with a
>> dessert cookbook so "you can have all the delicious foods you love." :-)
>>
>> Cheri

> what blows me away Cheri
>
> my idea of 'dessert' was a piece of fruit, occasionally with, oh, 2
> tablespoons of ice cream
>
> our desserts were small portions only when i was a child....... a friend
> took myself and 4 other gals to Banff one day........ at the 1/2 way mark
> we stopped and the 5 girls were all allowed to choose an ice cream cone of
> their choice....... and as MANY scoops as they wanted
>
> i said "really?"
>
> and ordered a triple scoop ice cream cone
> whimper.... each SCOOP was about 2/3 of a cup of ice cream
> i gulped and ate thru the first scoop on the cone......... and..... was
> SICK of ice cream at that point (it was a flavour i had never seen before
> and haven't again since)
>
> i had to beg the benefactor to stop and allow me to throw the ice cream
> cone out as it was melting all over and i could NOT lick one more drizzle
> for the life of me
>
> lol, guess how much ice cream teenlet gets??? he was allowed to take 'as
> much as you want, honey' and ever since, he has oh, maximum 1/2 cup,
> usually closer to 2 tablespoons LOL
>
> none of the ice creams spoken of were the cheap icky stuff LOL

In our house we only had dessert when company came or on holidays. In my
house now we don't even have it that often.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"KROM" > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
>
> really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun was
> bad..

So, KROM: You might check alt.food.barbecue for info on bitter melon.
Subject is "PING Minnesatans". You're welcome!

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote:
> "KROM" > wrote in message
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=42oUVwyFsZI
> >
> > really paula?...really?..and I thought the doughnut as a burger bun was
> > bad..

> So, did you try one? LOL Personally, it looks awful to me. I love
> watching her, but it's up to me to NOT eat the things that any of those
> cooks come up with that don't work for me, including Ina at times. :-)

Ina? As far as I'm concerned, she's so stuck up that she thinks her
excrement isn't maloderous. Some dying eight or ten year old kid on
Make-A-Wish Foundation said that before he died, he wanted to cook with
Ima. Well, I guess he wasn't cute (good looking) enough, so she was too
busy and had to turn him down. Make-A-Wish Foundation applied again. Same
result. I don't watch her anymore.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "Cheri" > wrote in message

> >> She is a really good cook, but healthy cooking is not her style, for
> >> sure!

> > I love watching her.

> Ugh. I don't. She's so obnoxious and phony, ya'll.

LMFAO That suth'n accent is purty good, considering that she's from Boston,
y'all!

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "Susan" > wrote in message
> > On 1/17/2012 7:14 PM, Cheri wrote:
> >
> >> So, did you try one? LOL Personally, it looks awful to me. I love
> >> watching her, but it's up to me to NOT eat the things that any of
> >> those cooks come up with that don't work for me, including Ina at
> >> times. :-)

> > Yes, Ina has a serious sweet tooth and never skimps on carbs or fat or
> > anything... I delete so many of the shows of hers I TiVo when I see
> > what she's making.
> >
> > But I love her.
> >
> > I have a serious food crush on Ann Burrell now; she can COOK. Don't
> > love her manner of speaking so much, but she's just folks.

> Ann Burrell drives me nuts. I hate it when she says stuff like, "That's
> not the way I roll!" What in the heck is that supposed to mean? People
> don't roll. Well I don't anyway...

Ann Barrel might roll. She's pretty rotund.

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Cheri" > wrote:
> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> >> So, did you try one? LOL Personally, it looks awful to me. I love
> >> watching her, but it's up to me to NOT eat the things that any of
> >> those cooks come up with that don't work for me, including Ina at
> >> times. :-)

> > I did try one of her recipes but danged if I can remember what it was
> > now. Porcupine meatballs that were baked in the oven and they didn't
> > contain anything we were allergic to. I only made them the one time
> > because Angela wasn't too thrilled with them.

> My kids always loved them when they were small, easy and good IMO, but
> different tastes.

I'm so literal. I wondered how you got rid of the porcupine pricks
(quills). Finally Googled on the recipe. Sounds like something the
grandkids might like. Thanks.