Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default for the cat people

On 10/17/2011 7:15 PM, Susan wrote:
> Have to call or email the mobile vet who treated him. He's a grazer, not
> a big meal eater as a rule, though very occasionally he'll puke up a
> meal... so sad to see the return of a pink puddle today. He's still
> shiny and active, but suffering again. :-(
>
> Susan

while i've had cats, dogs are my forte, so to speak

but............ is there a chance he's dehydrated? i know if the
Tibetan Spaniels get dehydrated i have to be right on top of it and it
will take 3 days for 'significant' improvement, but a week or more for
98% recovery

i hope you can sort this out for the little guy!

kate