Default People helping people this holiday season

People helping people this holiday season

Spread the joy this holiday season by visiting this group of selected
and screened individuals who are in need of any type of holiday help.
Group web page : http://msclay0.tripod.com/helpsomeone/ Group site
page: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/help-someone

ItsJoanNotJoAnn

wrote in message roups.com>...
> People helping people this holiday season
>
> Spread the joy this holiday season by visiting this group of selected
> and screened individuals who are in need of any type of holiday help.
> Group web page :
http://msclay0.tripod.com/helpsomeone/ Group site
> page: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/help-someone

Who screens them?? Is someone showing up at their house to see if
they really are in need? If they are so needy, how can they afford
monthly internet access? And don't tell me everybody on this board
ran to the library to use their computers to post their requests.
Hey, if it's easy to get donations, sign me up!!!! I just bought a
laptop and will be passing around the tin cup if anyone wants to drop
their change into it to help me pay it off. Afterall, the OP said
it's the season!
ItsJoanNotJoAnn

wrote in message roups.com>...
> People helping people this holiday season
>
> Spread the joy this holiday season by visiting this group of selected
> and screened individuals who are in need of any type of holiday help.
> Group web page :
http://msclay0.tripod.com/helpsomeone/ Group site
> page: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/help-someone

Who screens them?? Is someone showing up at their house to see if
they really are in need? If they are so needy, how can they afford
monthly internet access? And don't tell me everybody on this board
ran to the library to use their computers to post their requests.
Hey, if it's easy to get donations, sign me up!!!! I just bought a
laptop and will be passing around the tin cup if anyone wants to drop
their change into it to help me pay it off. Afterall, the OP said
it's the season!

What I Want - Holiday Season 2016 The Greatest! General Cooking 4 24-12-2016 06:54 PM
Today imitation jewelry is getting popular, pirated CDs are mostlysold and industry is growing. The fact is that only a few people are able toafford it. There are only a handful of people for whom these extraordinarytimepieces are manufactured. Thes [email protected] Preserving 0 26-04-2008 06:04 PM
do people talk about food here or just other people? Lorelei Vegan 6 12-07-2005 11:03 PM
Holiday Season. jacquie0 Recipes 0 22-12-2004 08:49 AM
People helping people this holiday season [email protected] General Cooking 3 02-12-2004 01:04 AM