Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default RECIPE: Legal Seafoods crab cakes with mustard mayo sauce

Ozgirl > wrote:
: My neighbour borrowed back his large saucepan recently. He had been out
: crabbing and had a pile of crabs to cook up. Should send him out on my
: behalf I have forgotten what you call those large saucepans, lol. Big
: ones for cooking soups etc in bulk Two handles at the top.

Soup pots? Stck pots, Boilers? Washtubs? How big:-)

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:47:30 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
> wrote:

>Ozgirl > wrote:
>: My neighbour borrowed back his large saucepan recently. He had been out
>: crabbing and had a pile of crabs to cook up. Should send him out on my
>: behalf I have forgotten what you call those large saucepans, lol. Big
>: ones for cooking soups etc in bulk Two handles at the top.
>
>Soup pots? Stck pots, Boilers? Washtubs? How big:-)
>
>Wendy

I don't even know how big my huge one is, but I would assume it holds
at least three gallons. I never actually fill it, but appreciate
the extra room at the top so I have room to add whatever.

Evelyn
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

: > wrote:

: >Ozgirl > wrote:
: >: My neighbour borrowed back his large saucepan recently. He had been out
: >: crabbing and had a pile of crabs to cook up. Should send him out on my
: >: behalf I have forgotten what you call those large saucepans, lol. Big
: >: ones for cooking soups etc in bulk Two handles at the top.
: >
: >Soup pots? Stck pots, Boilers? Washtubs? How big:-)
: >
: >Wendy

: I don't even know how big my huge one is, but I would assume it holds
: at least three gallons. I never actually fill it, but appreciate
: the extra room at the top so I have room to add whatever.

: Evelyn

I think my boiggest is abou t8 quarts. Remember, I live in a NYC
apartment:-)

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Ozgirl > wrote:
> : My neighbour borrowed back his large saucepan recently. He had been
> out
> : crabbing and had a pile of crabs to cook up. Should send him out on
> my
> : behalf I have forgotten what you call those large saucepans, lol.
> Big
> : ones for cooking soups etc in bulk Two handles at the top.
>
> Soup pots? Stck pots, Boilers? Washtubs? How big:-)
>
> Wendy

Ah boiler that's it! Quite large, much larger than a saucepan but
smaller than a washtub

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:04:44 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
> wrote:

>Evelyn > wrote:
>: On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:47:30 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
>: > wrote:
>
>: >Ozgirl > wrote:
>: >: My neighbour borrowed back his large saucepan recently. He had been out
>: >: crabbing and had a pile of crabs to cook up. Should send him out on my
>: >: behalf I have forgotten what you call those large saucepans, lol. Big
>: >: ones for cooking soups etc in bulk Two handles at the top.
>: >
>: >Soup pots? Stck pots, Boilers? Washtubs? How big:-)
>: >
>: >Wendy
>

>: I don't even know how big my huge one is, but I would assume it holds
>: at least three gallons. I never actually fill it, but appreciate
>: the extra room at the top so I have room to add whatever.
>
>: Evelyn
>
>I think my boiggest is abou t8 quarts. Remember, I live in a NYC
>apartment:-)
>
>Wendy

I live in a rather large house..... for two people anyway. I have
not only a large pot closet upstairs in the kitchen, but a cabinet in
the basement in the laundry room filled with things like my big turkey
roaster, my set of cast iron frying pans, a set of old Le Creuset that
is pretty beat up..... Also my bread machine a juicer, and a few other
kitchen gadgets I own but never use. :-)

I really need to get rid of some stuff!

Evelyn

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:04:44 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
> > wrote:
>
>>Evelyn > wrote:
>>: On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:47:30 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
>>: > wrote:
>>
>>: >Ozgirl > wrote:
>>: >: My neighbour borrowed back his large saucepan recently. He had
>>been out
>>: >: crabbing and had a pile of crabs to cook up. Should send him out
>>on my
>>: >: behalf I have forgotten what you call those large saucepans,
>>lol. Big
>>: >: ones for cooking soups etc in bulk Two handles at the top.
>>: >
>>: >Soup pots? Stck pots, Boilers? Washtubs? How big:-)
>>: >
>>: >Wendy
>>

>>: I don't even know how big my huge one is, but I would assume it
>>holds
>>: at least three gallons. I never actually fill it, but appreciate
>>: the extra room at the top so I have room to add whatever.
>>
>>: Evelyn
>>
>>I think my boiggest is abou t8 quarts. Remember, I live in a NYC
>>apartment:-)
>>
>>Wendy

> I live in a rather large house..... for two people anyway. I have
> not only a large pot closet upstairs in the kitchen, but a cabinet in
> the basement in the laundry room filled with things like my big turkey
> roaster, my set of cast iron frying pans, a set of old Le Creuset that
> is pretty beat up..... Also my bread machine a juicer, and a few other
> kitchen gadgets I own but never use. :-)
>
> I really need to get rid of some stuff!

You are a freecyclers' dream! Where I live kitchen items are the
quickest to go.

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:25:42 +1000, "Ozgirl"
> wrote:

>"Evelyn" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:04:44 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Evelyn > wrote:
>>>: On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:47:30 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
>>>: > wrote:
>>>
>>>: >Ozgirl > wrote:
>>>: >: My neighbour borrowed back his large saucepan recently. He had
>>>been out
>>>: >: crabbing and had a pile of crabs to cook up. Should send him out
>>>on my
>>>: >: behalf I have forgotten what you call those large saucepans,
>>>lol. Big
>>>: >: ones for cooking soups etc in bulk Two handles at the top.
>>>: >
>>>: >Soup pots? Stck pots, Boilers? Washtubs? How big:-)
>>>: >
>>>: >Wendy
>>>

>>>: I don't even know how big my huge one is, but I would assume it
>>>holds
>>>: at least three gallons. I never actually fill it, but appreciate
>>>: the extra room at the top so I have room to add whatever.
>>>
>>>: Evelyn
>>>
>>>I think my boiggest is abou t8 quarts. Remember, I live in a NYC
>>>apartment:-)
>>>
>>>Wendy

>> I live in a rather large house..... for two people anyway. I have
>> not only a large pot closet upstairs in the kitchen, but a cabinet in
>> the basement in the laundry room filled with things like my big turkey
>> roaster, my set of cast iron frying pans, a set of old Le Creuset that
>> is pretty beat up..... Also my bread machine a juicer, and a few other
>> kitchen gadgets I own but never use. :-)
>>
>> I really need to get rid of some stuff!

>You are a freecyclers' dream! Where I live kitchen items are the
>quickest to go.

There is a local charity around here called "people's place" and I
usually give all sorts of goodies to them. They were thrilled to
death when i cleaned out all my linens and gave them all the old
pillows, blankets, towels, sheets.... all sorts of things.

Then there is the local firehouse ladies auxiliary, and there is a
yearly yard sale to benefit them. I could tell you amazing stories
about the fabulous goodies I have found at yard sales, and of course
if I found something better than what I had, I would put the old stuff
aside and use the "new" ones. So yes, I do have a lot of stuff to
get rid of.

Evelyn
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

nag allert!!!

please oh please, get rid of what you aren't or can't use, please give it to
someone who can/will use it, or sell it...

two reaosons

#1, i had to help empty a dear friend's house, i was totally traumatised by
helping for a lot of reasons, won't give details here but suffice it to say
that this is something you DO NOT wnt to do to anyone you care about...

and

#2, having to inventory a house full of stuff after a fire is
heartwrenching, so get rid of everything unimportant, and inventory/picture
the rest, keep a copy off site and update it reuguliry,

Lee
"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:04:44 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
> > wrote:
>
>>Evelyn > wrote:
>>: On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:47:30 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker"
>>: > wrote:
>>
>>: >Ozgirl > wrote:
>>: >: My neighbour borrowed back his large saucepan recently. He had been
>>out
>>: >: crabbing and had a pile of crabs to cook up. Should send him out on
>>my
>>: >: behalf I have forgotten what you call those large saucepans, lol.
>>Big
>>: >: ones for cooking soups etc in bulk Two handles at the top.
>>: >
>>: >Soup pots? Stck pots, Boilers? Washtubs? How big:-)
>>: >
>>: >Wendy
>>

>>: I don't even know how big my huge one is, but I would assume it holds
>>: at least three gallons. I never actually fill it, but appreciate
>>: the extra room at the top so I have room to add whatever.
>>
>>: Evelyn
>>
>>I think my boiggest is abou t8 quarts. Remember, I live in a NYC
>>apartment:-)
>>
>>Wendy

> I live in a rather large house..... for two people anyway. I have
> not only a large pot closet upstairs in the kitchen, but a cabinet in
> the basement in the laundry room filled with things like my big turkey
> roaster, my set of cast iron frying pans, a set of old Le Creuset that
> is pretty beat up..... Also my bread machine a juicer, and a few other
> kitchen gadgets I own but never use. :-)
>
> I really need to get rid of some stuff!
>
> Evelyn

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:16:16 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> wrote:

>drooling over cast iron... i collect the odd sorts, Lee

Lee I have so much of it. Been collecting for many years. Flea
markets and such. I have EVERY size, even the rare ones.

Evelyn

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:23:51 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> wrote:

>except she needs to sell the griswald if she has a set, might be worthwhile
>for her to research that one, everything else just needs to go, Lee

They aren't for sale..... yet.

Evelyn

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:22:43 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> wrote:

>nag allert!!!
>
>please oh please, get rid of what you aren't or can't use, please give it to
>someone who can/will use it, or sell it...
>
>two reaosons
>
>#1, i had to help empty a dear friend's house, i was totally traumatised by
>helping for a lot of reasons, won't give details here but suffice it to say
>that this is something you DO NOT wnt to do to anyone you care about...
>
>and
>
>#2, having to inventory a house full of stuff after a fire is
>heartwrenching, so get rid of everything unimportant, and inventory/picture
>the rest, keep a copy off site and update it reuguliry,
>
>Lee

I am working on it, Lee. Gave my daughter all the odd sizes and I
kept the evens. She will get the lot when I am gone. I also have
the covered deep dish chicken fryer and double burner griddle (gloat)
Also the tiny square pan (for egg sandwiches) and the crepe pan.

Ev
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

before you give it awy, please get a value book, lost mine in fire, and see
what you have, i have paid a dollar for something at a rummage sale that was
worth over a hndred, paid twenty for the lamb cake mold which is worth a
whole lot more now, Lee
"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:16:16 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> > wrote:
>
>>drooling over cast iron... i collect the odd sorts, Lee

> Lee I have so much of it. Been collecting for many years. Flea
> markets and such. I have EVERY size, even the rare ones.
>
> Evelyn

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

they might be if you see what some of them can be worth, might get you a
great vacation anyway, Lee
"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:23:51 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> > wrote:
>
>>except she needs to sell the griswald if she has a set, might be
>>worthwhile
>>for her to research that one, everything else just needs to go, Lee

> They aren't for sale..... yet.
>
> Evelyn

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

that square one does grilled cheese perfectly, my favorites are the two ashe
trays one with a matchbook holder and that oh crap whachamacllit... you make
up the batter, dip this in the batter then into the grease, i have forgotten
the name, but it produces a fried thing you then sprnkle with confectionsers
sugar ... am i making any sense> Lee
"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 16:22:43 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> > wrote:
>
>>nag allert!!!
>>
>>please oh please, get rid of what you aren't or can't use, please give it
>>someone who can/will use it, or sell it...
>>
>>two reaosons
>>
>>#1, i had to help empty a dear friend's house, i was totally traumatised
>>by
>>helping for a lot of reasons, won't give details here but suffice it to
>>say
>>that this is something you DO NOT wnt to do to anyone you care about...
>>
>>and
>>
>>#2, having to inventory a house full of stuff after a fire is
>>heartwrenching, so get rid of everything unimportant, and
>>inventory/picture
>>the rest, keep a copy off site and update it reuguliry,
>>
>>Lee

> I am working on it, Lee. Gave my daughter all the odd sizes and I
> kept the evens. She will get the lot when I am gone. I also have
> the covered deep dish chicken fryer and double burner griddle (gloat)
> Also the tiny square pan (for egg sandwiches) and the crepe pan.
>
> Ev

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Storrmmee > wrote:
: nag allert!!!

: please oh please, get rid of what you aren't or can't use, please give it to
: someone who can/will use it, or sell it...

: two reaosons

: #1, i had to help empty a dear friend's house, i was totally traumatised by
: helping for a lot of reasons, won't give details here but suffice it to say
: that this is something you DO NOT wnt to do to anyone you care about...

: and

: #2, having to inventory a house full of stuff after a fire is
: heartwrenching, so get rid of everything unimportant, and inventory/picture
: the rest, keep a copy off site and update it reuguliry,

: Lee

I have been thinking about this alot, as I had to empty both my parents'
apartment after my mother died and my brothers, the pack rat's 2 story
house with attic and basement. Fortuantely, I was able to arranage with
teh college library to com ein with a team adn take al the books, valuable
adn less so, records and CD's and give us a nice donation deduction or I
would still be there 6 years later going through rooms and rooms of books
from 2 college professors.

I hava to get rid of tons of stuff here so I don't leave the job to my
kids. i have, at least, gottten rid of Syd's clothes adn am working on
his trumpets adn his father's clarinet. Then I ave to ht the books(not
all, but lots of just old college textsI stiill have, etc) and kitchen
stuff I don't need any more.

Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Storrmmee > wrote:
: that square one does grilled cheese perfectly, my favorites are the two ashe
: trays one with a matchbook holder and that oh crap whachamacllit... you make
: up the batter, dip this in the batter then into the grease, i have forgotten
: the name, but it produces a fried thing you then sprnkle with confectionsers
: sugar ... am i making any sense> Lee

Yes you are. It has a name like Rosetta stone, but not quite that. It
may be rosette maker. HELP!!!!:-)

Wendy
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

bless you, what kindness for your childfren, Lee
"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Storrmmee > wrote:
> : nag allert!!!
>
> : please oh please, get rid of what you aren't or can't use, please give
> it to
> : someone who can/will use it, or sell it...
>
> : two reaosons
>
> : #1, i had to help empty a dear friend's house, i was totally traumatised
> by
> : helping for a lot of reasons, won't give details here but suffice it to
> say
> : that this is something you DO NOT wnt to do to anyone you care about...
>
> : and
>
> : #2, having to inventory a house full of stuff after a fire is
> : heartwrenching, so get rid of everything unimportant, and
> inventory/picture
> : the rest, keep a copy off site and update it reuguliry,
>
> : Lee
>
> I have been thinking about this alot, as I had to empty both my parents'
> apartment after my mother died and my brothers, the pack rat's 2 story
> house with attic and basement. Fortuantely, I was able to arranage with
> teh college library to com ein with a team adn take al the books, valuable
> adn less so, records and CD's and give us a nice donation deduction or I
> would still be there 6 years later going through rooms and rooms of books
> from 2 college professors.
>
> I hava to get rid of tons of stuff here so I don't leave the job to my
> kids. i have, at least, gottten rid of Syd's clothes adn am working on
> his trumpets adn his father's clarinet. Then I ave to ht the books(not
> all, but lots of just old college textsI stiill have, etc) and kitchen
> stuff I don't need any more.
>
> Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

that sounds familar, its in a box with two of them two different patterns,
and has a handle that hooks into the design and you can go back and forth
with the frying, just a lovely thing, so well crafted and wonderful to look
at, Lee
"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> Storrmmee > wrote:
> : that square one does grilled cheese perfectly, my favorites are the two
> ashe
> : trays one with a matchbook holder and that oh crap whachamacllit... you
> make
> : up the batter, dip this in the batter then into the grease, i have
> forgotten
> : the name, but it produces a fried thing you then sprnkle with
> confectionsers
> : sugar ... am i making any sense> Lee
>
> Yes you are. It has a name like Rosetta stone, but not quite that. It
> may be rosette maker. HELP!!!!:-)
>
> Wendy

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> that sounds familar, its in a box with two of them two different patterns,
> and has a handle that hooks into the design and you can go back and forth
> with the frying, just a lovely thing, so well crafted and wonderful to
> look at, Lee
> "W. Baker" > wrote in message
>> Storrmmee > wrote:
>> : that square one does grilled cheese perfectly, my favorites are the two
>> ashe
>> : trays one with a matchbook holder and that oh crap whachamacllit... you
>> make
>> : up the batter, dip this in the batter then into the grease, i have
>> forgotten
>> : the name, but it produces a fried thing you then sprnkle with
>> confectionsers
>> : sugar ... am i making any sense> Lee
>>
>> Yes you are. It has a name like Rosetta stone, but not quite that. It
>> may be rosette maker. HELP!!!!:-)
>>
>> Wendy

Yes, they're rosette and timbale fryers. I have a set in the garage in my
closet full of things I don't use. :-)

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

timbale is what was just on the tip of my tounge but i knew rossette was in
there also, mine is a griswald set and i really like them, ... one fof the
very few things i managed to save from the china buffettt, Lee
"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Storrmmee" > wrote in message
>> that sounds familar, its in a box with two of them two different
>> patterns, and has a handle that hooks into the design and you can go back
>> and forth with the frying, just a lovely thing, so well crafted and
>> wonderful to look at, Lee
>> "W. Baker" > wrote in message
>>> Storrmmee > wrote:
>>> : that square one does grilled cheese perfectly, my favorites are the
>>> two ashe
>>> : trays one with a matchbook holder and that oh crap whachamacllit...
>>> you make
>>> : up the batter, dip this in the batter then into the grease, i have
>>> forgotten
>>> : the name, but it produces a fried thing you then sprnkle with
>>> confectionsers
>>> : sugar ... am i making any sense> Lee
>>>
>>> Yes you are. It has a name like Rosetta stone, but not quite that. It
>>> may be rosette maker. HELP!!!!:-)
>>>
>>> Wendy

> Yes, they're rosette and timbale fryers. I have a set in the garage in my
> closet full of things I don't use. :-)
>
> Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 18:57:33 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> wrote:

>before you give it awy, please get a value book, lost mine in fire, and see
>what you have, i have paid a dollar for something at a rummage sale that was
>worth over a hndred, paid twenty for the lamb cake mold which is worth a
>whole lot more now, Lee

When I had a yard sale once, there was a dealer who came by, saw my
frying pan set which my husband had inadvertantly brought outside. He
came back three times hoping I would sell them. No way. They are
not for sale. My daughter who has an induction stove will get them
first. Induction MUST have ferrous metal frying pans. I already
gave her half the set and I have the other half. I am not going to
give them away, believe me, and I am half an antiques buff myself, so
I do know values pretty well. Thanks anyway :-)

Only thing is that I cannot use them myself anymore. Having broken my
shoulder a few years ago I can't lift them readily any longer.

Evelyn
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 02:19:18 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker" >
wrote:

>Storrmmee > wrote:
>: nag allert!!!
>
>: please oh please, get rid of what you aren't or can't use, please give it to
>: someone who can/will use it, or sell it...
>
>: two reaosons
>
>: #1, i had to help empty a dear friend's house, i was totally traumatised by
>: helping for a lot of reasons, won't give details here but suffice it to say
>: that this is something you DO NOT wnt to do to anyone you care about...
>
>: and
>
>: #2, having to inventory a house full of stuff after a fire is
>: heartwrenching, so get rid of everything unimportant, and inventory/picture
>: the rest, keep a copy off site and update it reuguliry,
>
>: Lee
>
>I have been thinking about this alot, as I had to empty both my parents'
>apartment after my mother died and my brothers, the pack rat's 2 story
>house with attic and basement. Fortuantely, I was able to arranage with
>teh college library to com ein with a team adn take al the books, valuable
>adn less so, records and CD's and give us a nice donation deduction or I
>would still be there 6 years later going through rooms and rooms of books
>from 2 college professors.
>
>I hava to get rid of tons of stuff here so I don't leave the job to my
>kids. i have, at least, gottten rid of Syd's clothes adn am working on
>his trumpets adn his father's clarinet. Then I ave to ht the books(not
>all, but lots of just old college textsI stiill have, etc) and kitchen
>stuff I don't need any more.
>
>Wendy

Hi Wendy, I am doing the same thing as an ultimate favor to my kids. I
don't want to leave a humungous mess for my kids to sort out. I am
still young enough to be able to do it, so I am committed to doing it.
I want to get rid of all the extra stuff I will never use. I
already gave 5 big boxes of books to the library. I am so happy to
have done that. I still have more books to go through!

About the musical instruments.... you could sell them, and of course
there are schools who are dying to get them so that young people can
continue to take music lessons!

I just went through most of the kitchen stuff. I donated a lot to a
local charity and they were so glad to get them. I had a lot of
duplicates and excess items.

Evelyn
Posted to alt.food.diabetic

"Evelyn" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 02:19:18 +0000 (UTC), "W. Baker" >
> wrote:
>
>>Storrmmee > wrote:
>>: nag allert!!!
>>
>>: please oh please, get rid of what you aren't or can't use, please give
>>it to
>>: someone who can/will use it, or sell it...
>>
>>: two reaosons
>>
>>: #1, i had to help empty a dear friend's house, i was totally traumatised
>>by
>>: helping for a lot of reasons, won't give details here but suffice it to
>>say
>>: that this is something you DO NOT wnt to do to anyone you care about...
>>
>>: and
>>
>>: #2, having to inventory a house full of stuff after a fire is
>>: heartwrenching, so get rid of everything unimportant, and
>>inventory/picture
>>: the rest, keep a copy off site and update it reuguliry,
>>
>>: Lee
>>
>>I have been thinking about this alot, as I had to empty both my parents'
>>apartment after my mother died and my brothers, the pack rat's 2 story
>>house with attic and basement. Fortuantely, I was able to arranage with
>>teh college library to com ein with a team adn take al the books, valuable
>>adn less so, records and CD's and give us a nice donation deduction or I
>>would still be there 6 years later going through rooms and rooms of books
>>from 2 college professors.
>>
>>I hava to get rid of tons of stuff here so I don't leave the job to my
>>kids. i have, at least, gottten rid of Syd's clothes adn am working on
>>his trumpets adn his father's clarinet. Then I ave to ht the books(not
>>all, but lots of just old college textsI stiill have, etc) and kitchen
>>stuff I don't need any more.
>>
>>Wendy

> Hi Wendy, I am doing the same thing as an ultimate favor to my kids. I
> don't want to leave a humungous mess for my kids to sort out. I am
> still young enough to be able to do it, so I am committed to doing it.
> I want to get rid of all the extra stuff I will never use. I
> already gave 5 big boxes of books to the library. I am so happy to
> have done that. I still have more books to go through!
>
> About the musical instruments.... you could sell them, and of course
> there are schools who are dying to get them so that young people can
> continue to take music lessons!
>
> I just went through most of the kitchen stuff. I donated a lot to a
> local charity and they were so glad to get them. I had a lot of
> duplicates and excess items.
>
> Evelyn

I did that with my really nice jewelry a few years ago. I passed it on to my
girls and DIL, saves a lot of heartache, and I wanted them to enjoy it while
I was still alive. I did it with my doll collection (I had a lot of dolls)
not too long ago too.

Cheri

Posted to alt.food.diabetic

whew for your finances, and big envy for your daughter, lol, I just hate
when people don't know the values, now mind you i never bought anything
unless i wanted it or i knew my mom wanted it, and like all great
collectables cast iron is better used than just stored, give her the rest
now... inside each pan put a recipe you expect to come over and eat, lol,